Narrowing it down......

Still trying to fit a first name with a last name ending in “O”…prefer that the first name not also end in “O” however most of the names I love do!!! Dilemma!!!
what is your favorite:

[name]Jax[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Rio[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]

Well, [name]Milo[/name] is a name I am strongly considering for a boy while [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Matteo[/name] are also on my short list…so I would narrow it down to those three. Of course, your last name ending in “O” does complicate this suggestion, but if you really love the names that end with “O” then perhaps you could choose a middle name that doesn’t, or use one of the “o” names you love in the middle instead. I’m afraid I haven’t been much help, but I do love your name choices!

[name]Jax[/name]- I’m not a fan. I prefer [name]Jasper[/name] or [name]Jackson[/name].

[name]Leo[/name]- I love [name]Leo[/name]! If the twin ‘o’ endings really don’t work with each other, I’d suggest trying to find a longer form of the name that [name]Leo[/name] can be a nn for like [name]Leonard[/name] (I also thought of [name]Leonardo[/name] but that ends in ‘o’ too!!)

[name]Rio[/name]- a really cool name but again, the ‘o’ ending of your last name as well might disrupt the flow quite a bit.

[name]Milo[/name]- ditto to [name]Rio[/name]

[name]Matteo[/name]- I love [name]Matteo[/name], also spelled with 1 t (which is how I personally prefer it.) If you like the nn [name]Matt[/name], you might be able to look over the ‘o’ ending with more ease.

My favorite is [name]Leo[/name], followed by [name]Mat/nameeo! Good luck!