Narrowing it down

We are finally narrowing down our list. We would like to include Tess or Lennon as they are honor names (other honor names to throw in could be Alice, Flora, Jane). Marigold nn Goldie is my favorite, and my husband prefers Tess and Daisy.

Marigold “Goldie” Tess
Marigold “Goldie” Lennon
Tess Marigold
Tess Lennon
Daisy Lennon

We have two other kids, Judson Wolf and Willa Sage. Thoughts??

Tess Marigold is perfect with Judson Wolf and Willa Sage! I love the ‘vintage first name with a nature middle name’ theme.

2 Likes

Tough choice but I’ll share my top 3. I think Tess Marigold, Marigold Lennon, and Daisy Lennon all would go wonderfully with her siblings!

1 Like

My personal favourite is sweet, simple, sunny Tess Marigold (which I adore!) but I have to say that I’m with you on this one – I really love the quirky, retro, individualistic vibe of Marigold “Goldie” with your other children’s names.

+1 for Marigold Tess “Goldie”

1 Like

I agree with @VEL. Tess Marigold perfectly fits the pattern set by your older children’s names, and I think it’s darling!

3 Likes

Tess Marigold is gorgeous

1 Like

Tess Marigold is stunning! Also Marigold Tess and Marigold Lennon.

1 Like

Tess Marigold, Tess Lennon or Marigold Lennon!

1 Like

Thank you all for your input. It sounds like [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is the overall favorite followed by [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]. [name_m]How[/name_m] do you see the name [name_f]Tess[/name_f]? Does it fall short next to [name_f]Willa[/name_f]? I’m worried (but hoping it isn’t ) a little boring. Honest opinions!! :pray:t2:

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is also my favourite and I think [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] fit well together!

1 Like

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] are stunning! [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] sounds perfect next to your oldest kids names. I also adore [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] would be beautiful options. What about [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is PERFECT! So stunning!

1 Like

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ! Suits siblings well, definitely holds it’s own against [name_f]Willa[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] are my favourites!

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Tess[/name_f], but I know the sweetest little one named this! It feels very vibrant and lively to me. If [name_f]Tess[/name_f] isn’t quite enough for you though, [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] would also work beautifully.

1 Like

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] fits perfectly with [name_m]Judson[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!

1 Like