What do you think?
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]James[/name]

Thanks for your help!!

My favorite is [name]Joshua[/name]. :slight_smile: I also really like [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Elijah[/name], and [name]Gabriel[/name], probably in that order. I’m thinking as a brother for [name]Charlotte[/name], as well as a standalone name. If it’s just a standalone name, though, I like [name]Joshua[/name] best, then [name]Elijah[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], and [name]Gabriel[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

My favorite is [name]James[/name]. I think it’s so handsome, classy, and underused. [name]Samuel[/name] would be my second pick. I dislike all of the nickname options for [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Elijah[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], and [name]Joshua[/name]. [name]Andy[/name], [name]Drew[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Gabe[/name], or [name]Josh[/name] all ruin the names for me. [name]Sam[/name] is cute, and unless you call him [name]Jim[/name], [name]Jimmy[/name], or [name]Jamie[/name], [name]James[/name] is fine on its own. :slight_smile:

Another [name]James[/name] fan! I have border collies named [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] and always say if I got a third it would be [name]James[/name] ([name]Jamesy[/name])- granted- I’m willing to do a cheesy theme of all J names- never with humans. Still- [name]Love[/name] [name]James[/name]! So classic, not often used, soft and strong all at once.

Also think you can’t go wrong with [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name]! I love your simple biblical taste.