Natalia

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Natalia[/name]. Part of why i love it so much is because I think the nn [name]Nattie[/name] is ADORABLE! [name]Do[/name] you like the spelling of ‘’[name]Natalia[/name]’ or would you go with another spelling?

I love the name [name]Natalia[/name], and I like this spelling. The other spelling with the “h” in it is too much, in my opinion! Beautiful and original name!

I love this spelling! I honestly thought the nickname [name]Tali[/name] was cute, but to each his (her) own! Very pretty and elegant name :slight_smile:

I agree with the pp! [name]Natalia[/name] is a beautiful name. I too always thought of [name]Tali[/name] as the cute nn but [name]Nattie[/name] is sweet and spunky as well. If it’s the [name]Nattie[/name] nn that’s bringing you to [name]Natalia[/name], maybe some of these would appeal to you as well (I still like [name]Natalia[/name] the best though):

[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Natalina[/name]
[name]Natasha[/name]
[name]Nathalie[/name]

Yes, I love this name and I think the spelling you’ve chosen is spot on. [name]Natalia[/name] looks and sounds beautiful.