Natalie Portman

[name]Natalie[/name] had a baby boy! No news of names at the moment…

I am so excited to hear the name. I hope it’s not on my list though!

I’m guessing he will have a French 1st name and a Hebrew middle name. Not a common name but also not a [name]Pilot[/name] Inspektor either.

I read a rumor that it’s “[name]Alef[/name]”, which is essentially the letter A.

I actually have a friend named [name]Alef[/name] who’s a girl, but maybe she used for a boy. Lots of Hebrew names, especially these days, are unisex. I was thinking she’d go somewhere along the lines of [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Daniel[/name], but who knows, maybe she’ll go for something more ethnic. I could see that, too.

People.com has reported that her son’s name is [name]Aleph[/name]. Personally, I like it alot!

"Facebook Tweet [name]Natalie[/name] Portman and fianc” [name]Benjamin[/name] Millepied get an A-plus for the name they picked for their baby boy.

Their son’s name is [name]Aleph[/name], a source confirms to PEOPLE.

So what’s in a name? [name]Aleph[/name] is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, much like alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. [name]Aleph[/name] is the number 1 in Hebrew and can also be spelled “alef.”

Its esoteric meaning in Judaic Kabbalah, as denoted in the theological treaty Sefer-ha-Bahir, relates to the origin of the universe, the “primordial one that contains all numbers.”

Portman, 30, met choreographer Millepied on the set of [name]Black[/name] Swan, for which she later won an [name]Oscar[/name] for Best Actress. "

Oh, so I wasn’t too far off, I thought she’d name him [name]Eitan[/name].

Not a fan, personally. But on the bright side, she hasn’t ruined any of my favorites.

My thoughts exactly!