Nature Boy Name Help?!

Would you consider [name_u]Rye[/name_u], [name_u]Falcon[/name_u], [name_m]Lief[/name_m], [name_m]Moss[/name_m], [name_m]Castor[/name_m], [name_u]Lux[/name_u]?

I raise my hand for pp suggestions of [name_m]Moss[/name_m], [name_u]Douglas[/name_u], [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], and [name_u]Rye[/name_u]. I grew up in Humboldt and knew one of them a piece. Not super popular nature names but they fit right in with your sibset.

Madrone would definitely work and is very PNW. That’s my number one suggestion for you.

[name_m]Bjorn[/name_m]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]Cliff[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Wolf[/name_u]
[name_m]Altair[/name_m]
[name_u]Oak[/name_u]

Thanks so much for taking the time to think of some beautiful names for our future little! !

I do like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], but one of our best friends has a daughter [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

[name_u]Cedar[/name_u] was actually the name we were going to give to [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] if she were a boy… but I don’t like the tree combos of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] together with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], an herb.

Hello thanks for taking the time to help us out!

[name_u]Douglas[/name_u] is a favorite of hubby’s, I really like the association of [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] firs. I just don’t feel 100% sold on nn [name_m]Doug[/name_m], I do want to love it as it has family ties as well, but it’s not my favorite.

Maybe you could come up with a new nickname? [name_m]Dax[/name_m]?

Continuing the discussion from [name_u]Nature[/name_u] Boy Name Help?!:

Or maybe [name_m]Duke[/name_m]?

[name_m]Clayton[/name_m] is my dads name, but everyone calls him by his middle name, so it’s certainly in the running for us. Neither hubby or I are totally in love with the name, but I do love [name_m]Clay[/name_m] for a middle name.

I adore Madrone!! I don’t think it had ever been on my radar before, but I actually love it!

1 Like

Some names that I have liked from this (amazing!) thread so far:

[name_m]Beaumont[/name_m]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_u]Douglas[/name_u]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
Madrone
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Oak[/name_u] (or [name_m]Oakes[/name_m])
[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_m]Oren[/name_m]