🐚 Nature MNs for My Name Combos

In the future I hope to have 4 kids, with an even split of boys & girls. Unfortunately we all know the old adage about “best laid plans”. My family is overrun by boys so I really hope we get some girls when the time comes. Right now I have a couple of combos I’m trying to figure out a 2nd MN for.

I really want to have at least 1 nature MN in each combo. I like most nature name categories. One of my favorites not used here is [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], but I’m not sure if it would work in any of these combos. If [name_u]Kai[/name_u] fits better with [name_u]Chris[/name_u]___ [name_m]Rob[/name_m]___, please tell me.

FYI: [name_u]Alani[/name_u] means orange tree. [name_u]Lee[/name_u] means meadow but also is part of a term used in boating. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] means sea, ocean. [name_f]Carina[/name_f] is apart of a ship shaped constellation.

Any help you can offer is much appreciated.

Honorees & Associated Names
Note: I will not use [name_u]James[/name_u] at all.

• Chrïstöphɛr Jᴀmɛs nn Chrïs
    • [name_u]Chris[/name_u] names: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]; [name_u]Christian[/name_u]
  • Röbɛrt Jᴀmɛs nn Röb
    • [name_m]Rob[/name_m] names: [name_m]Robert[/name_m] (MN only); [name_u]Robin[/name_u]; [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]; Sɛᴀbɛrt
  • To honor both with one name
    • [name_u]Chris[/name_u]/[name_m]Rob[/name_m] names: Th0rbɛrt

There are 2 scenarios I’m looking at right now:
[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and [name_m]Rob[/name_m] will stand in for associated names.

1. 2 boys, 1 girl: Tɛgᴀn [name_f]Jayne[/name_f] [name_u]Alani[/name_u], [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m] (2nd MN) “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]” & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] “[name_m]Baz[/name_m]”

2. 2 boys, 2 girls (my ideal family): Tɛgᴀn (1st MN) (2nd MN), Ɛlvᴀ [name_f]Jayne[/name_f] [name_u]Alani[/name_u], [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m] (2nd MN), & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] “[name_m]Baz[/name_m]”

For [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m]
I’m still trying to decide which variation of [name_u]Chris[/name_u] & [name_m]Rob[/name_m] to use. Depending on which variation I choose, I will either need to come up with 1 or 2 other names. If 2 names, 1 doesn’t necessarily need to be a nature name. For the 2nd, I’m thinking a 1 syllable nature name.

• [name_u]Chris[/name_u] / [name_m]Rob[/name_m] combo orders:
    [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m] (2nd MN) :herb: [name_u]Chris[/name_u] (1st MN) [name_m]Rob[/name_m] :herb: FN [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m]
    Th0rbɛrt (1st MN) (2nd MN) :herb: FN Th0rbɛrt (2nd MN) :herb: FN (1st MN) Th0rbɛrt

For Tɛgᴀn (1st MN) (2nd MN)
Note: One of the MNs needs to honor Döröthÿ Αnn. Other MN should be a nature name (length & syllable count TBD).

• Possible Honor Names: [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] :herb: [name_f]Aine[/name_f]
  • Possible Nature Names: [name_f]Carina[/name_f] :herb: ???
  • Potential Name Combos:
    • Tɛgᴀn [name_f]Aine[/name_f] [name_f]Carina[/name_f] (somewhat repetitive sounding unfortunately)
    • Tɛgᴀn [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Carina[/name_f]

Another idea for [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Rob[/name_m] would be something like Christoph [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] or [name_m]Kristoff[/name_m] like the movie character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Christopher [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Seabert [name_m]Reef[/name_m]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Thorbert[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]

Tegan [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Carina[/name_f] is lovely!!

Tegan [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]
[name_u]Tegan[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Lotus[/name_f]

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed reply. I took a day to have a bit of a celebration.

@ChipmunkGirl I hadn’t thought of using [name_m]Christoph[/name_m], [name_m]Kristoff[/name_m] or [name_m]Robinson[/name_m]. [name_m]Kristoff[/name_m] and [name_m]Christoph[/name_m] would both fit with my family’s tree geographically. [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] would be a change up from the standard [name_m]Robert[/name_m] that many of the guys in my family have somewhere in their name. Thank you :pray:.

@Greyblue I’m loving these names. These fit perfectly with what I was thinking. Thank you. [name_m]Reef[/name_m], [name_u]Cove[/name_u] and [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] are all on my list, but I wasn’t sure if anything from my list would work. [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] and [name_f]Lotus[/name_f] are absolutely beautiful, and fit in well with my names list.

1 Like