NB Loading Problem?

Am I the only one who is having a hard time on Name [name]Berry[/name] and with the pages loading up properly? I often times have to keep hitting refresh. It’s making the process of using this website more tedious for me. Other websites I go to aren’t having the same issue, so I don’t think it’s me.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I’m having the same issue. It’s not every time I come to namberry, but very frequently. [name]Glad[/name] to know it’s not just me.

I have been having a problem if I hit “reply”, under a specific poster. If I hit “Post a Reply” meaning I reply to the whole topic, then there is no issue. Strange, it only just started happening. I hope that made sense!

so glad i’m not the only one having problems!! i thought it was on my end! the cool names box hasn’t worked in forever either.

I use google chrome, and I have that problem almost every time I get on NB. All that comes up is a blank screen.

Im not sure when the problem started, but when I attempt to load TM - I only get the loading sysmbol. The application does not seem to load. If a SoftReset the device, TM starts with no problem.

Am I doing something wrong?

I have this same problem very frequently and its quite annoying. And it only happens on NB! Also i am running under internet exploror.

I have the same problem! It annoys me, but when i leave it for 5 min and i presh refresh then, usually it works after a few seconds.