NEED a BABY BOY NAME!!!! PLEASE HELP, my brain hurts.

[name]Hi[/name] there!

I am due in [name]January[/name] and having a little BOY! We have thrown around the names [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Major[/name]…trying to come up with some others and wanted to leave it to the professionals, all you great naming bloggers! :slight_smile:
I have a boy named [name]Reese[/name] and a daughter [name]Finley[/name] and eldest daughter [name]Ginny[/name]. I would like for it to go cute with [name]Reese[/name] and our last name starts with an R.

HELP! I beg of you! What do you think about the name [name]Knox[/name] or [name]Major[/name] and please share some new ones with me. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Knox[/name] fits great with the siblings names. I don’t like [name]Major[/name].
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Brock[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]

Not a fan of [name]Major[/name] either, but I like [name]Knox[/name]. Some other suggestions:

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Paxton[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]

I love your kids names. Know is really cute and I think it goes well with [name]Reese[/name]. But I honestly don’t like [name]Major[/name] and for me it doesn’t fit with your others kids names…

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Jace[/name]
[name]Noel[/name]
[name]Brody[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]

I don’t mind [name]Major[/name], but I agree that it doesn’t quite fit with the others. [name]Knox[/name] goes great, though. What about [name]Ginny[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Reese[/name], and…

[name]Gage[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] or just [name]Tate[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name] - you can still use nn [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Crew/name
[name]Grey[/name]/[name]Gray[/name]
[name]Bridger[/name]
[name]Hayes[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name] or [name]Van[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]
Morrow
[name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name])
[name]Nolan[/name]

I don’t like [name]Major[/name] at all, so [name]Knox[/name] gets my vote out of the two.

[name]Knox[/name] is cute but I don’t really like [name]Major[/name]. Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]MAJOR[/name] IS AN AWESOME NAME. [name]Just[/name] saying. & [name]Knox[/name] seems like a name kids would make fun of… I know I raise an eyebrow… haha

[name]Reese[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Ginny[/name]

Sorry don’t see [name]Knox[/name] as a fantastic fit more a 7/10 instead of a 9/10-10/10 and [name]Major[/name] about a 2/10.

What about [name]Lachlan[/name] nn Locky?

And
[name]Saxon[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Flint[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Adair[/name]
[name]Tanner[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name] nn [name]Mac[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]

rollo

I like [name]Knox[/name] dont like [name]Major[/name].
[name]Alden[/name]
Ledger
[name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]