Need a boy sibling name

We have 2 girls, [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] & [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. We are having a boy! I like a “K” name to go with the C& Q. Thinking of [name_m]Kane[/name_m], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], or [name_m]Kellan[/name_m]. Any opinions or suggestions?

Before I read your boy names, I thought “[name_u]Kai[/name_u] would be great!” There’s also [name_u]Korin[/name_u], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], or you could take classic ‘c’ names and do [name_m]Kristopher[/name_m]. Congrats on the little boy!

Hm K names are tough for a boy as I really don’t like C names that people put a K on (what I call Kardashian naming). I’d definitely stick with a name that historically was always a K name.

I like the name [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] and since it’s rarely used anymore, I think it would sound fresh on a baby. [name_m]Kev[/name_m] is a great nickname. I think the name [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] reminds me of a super nice, easy going, and handsome guy. Good vibes from [name_m]Kevin[/name_m]!

Others I like are [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] and [name_m]Kendrick[/name_m].

[name_u]Kai[/name_u] or [name_m]Kale[/name_m]

[name_u]Kai[/name_u] is a winner for me. Sadly all the “k” names I’m thinking of actually start with C and I also dislike switching out the C for K on a whim. I know a guy named [name_m]Kyler[/name_m]. I also know a [name_m]Kale[/name_m] though where I live this is a very popular veggie and I always think of it when I hear his name.

[name_u]Keenan[/name_u]
[name_u]Keagan[/name_u]