Need a Break from Ranking?

If you need a break from ranking top 10 lists, feel free to browse through some of my combos and please let me know: which combo would you MOST like to be named (if you were a girl) and why? Thanks!

[name_f]Elenka[/name_f] [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f]
[name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_f]Kassiani[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Doveva[/name_f]
[name_f]Amadea[/name_f] [name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u]
[name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Florie[/name_f] [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f]
[name_f]Devera[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Nidia[/name_f] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u]

5 Likes

I would most like to be named [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Doveva[/name_f], with [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] as a close second! I love the name [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and I think it would fit me well. I also think [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] would fit me and I love the flow of the combo.

For [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], I love the combo and can totally see myself as an [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] – probably with the nickname [name_f]Nina[/name_f], I love [name_u]Toni[/name_u] but don’t think it would fit me.

1 Like

I’d love to be called [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u] - so sweet and warming but also super cool! [name_f]Florie[/name_f] [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] would be my second choice!

1 Like

I’d like to be named [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u]. I just think it’s pretty and I love [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! [name_f]Amadea[/name_f] [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] is lovely too.

1 Like

[name_f]Florie[/name_f] [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f]! I’m not sure why, exactly–I just think [name_f]Florie[/name_f] sounds like such a lovely happy name to be called by, and [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] is gorgeous and meaningful!

1 Like

Florie Esperanza would be perfect for me, as Esperanza was my great grandmother’s name! Antonina Thisbe is grand and elegant so she’s a very close second.

I feel like Perla fits me perfectly, but I probably wouldn’t make a very good Kassiani though. Beautiful names!

1 Like

I’ll take Antonina Thisbe, please! I like the NN Toni for a girl.

1 Like

I would pick [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u]. I see a lot of myself in the [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] Falls character [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and it’s a sweet name that isn’t too difficult to imagine on myself.

1 Like

[name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], though I’d go by [name_u]Antonia[/name_u].

[name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u].

1 Like

while my favourite is elenka sibyl, i would most like to be named mabel kamari. i love mabel, and i think it would suit me really well (especially as it has personal significance to me). kamari isn’t my favourite, but i think it would actually be a really fun middle.

1 Like

I would love to be named [name_f]Amadea[/name_f]! I think I’d prefer [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] with it if that was an option. If not, I’m OK with [name_u]Lotus[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]! I’d go by [name_f]Anya[/name_f] or [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and be an international woman of mystery :black_heart:

1 Like

:sunglasses: [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

I’d be [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] nickname [name_f]Ina[/name_f]!

1 Like

If I were a girl, I think [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] would fit me best. Not sure why, it’s just an instinct :wink: and it also happens to be my favorite combo on your list— stunning!

If this was my name, I’d probably go by [name_f]Nina[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Elenka[/name_f] [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] for all the reasons haha

1 Like

i think [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_f]Kassiani[/name_f] would suit me best. [name_f]Perla[/name_f] is sweet and short and so so pretty !! and [name_f]Kassiani[/name_f] is such a cool middle name !

1 Like

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] is my favorite! [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is cute and spunky. It’s a great nickname name that works as a full name. [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] is beautiful and unique.

1 Like

Ha! I would love to be named [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] and I would go by [name_f]Nina[/name_f].

1 Like