Need a Break from Ranking?

Florie Esperanza or Winnie Doveva.

Esperanza is so delightful, and the idea of having the word Hope in my name is sooooo incredibly nice! And Florie is so cute. I love the name Flora, and this is quite close of course! Ans Doveva is such a pretty name. Makes me think of doves, symbols of peace, which I adore. Winnie is a perfect name. So cute and so classic. Also love the name Mabel from your list so much! Xxx

1 Like

I would most like to be named [name_f]Mable[/name_f] or [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]. Not a fan of either of the associated middle names though.

1 Like

I might choose [name_f]Devera[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]. [name_f]Devera[/name_f] is very pretty and I would never have to share it with someone else. I don’t feel strongly about [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] but I’m not a middle name user anyway.

1 Like

I’d like to be called [name_f]Elenka[/name_f] [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f]! It’s such a gorgeous name :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Doveva[/name_f]! I think it’s a cute name and I could use a bunch of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh decorations :grinning:

1 Like

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] :purple_heart: sounds so sweet and whimsical to me!
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is a long time fave and [name_f]Doveva[/name_f] is just beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u]
I love the first name and the middle is unique!

1 Like

[name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] would be perfect for me if I was naming myself

1 Like

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Kamari[/name_u] for sure!
Amazing name.
I have always loved the name [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and that middle name is fun.