• Emily Philomena : 7 (7%)
  • Ruth Philomena : 10 (10%)
  • Ava Philomena : 7 (7%)
  • Stella Philomena : 10 (10%)
  • Estelle Philomena : 9 (9%)
  • Elise Philomena : 9 (9%)
  • Lucia Philomena : 7 (7%)
  • Gia Philomena: 1 (1%)

I chose [name]Emily[/name] because I like the repeated “il” sound when the two names are spoken together :slight_smile:
Also, I think [name]Emily[/name] is a very pretty and classic name.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]. :slight_smile: I really love it for you, actually. I know someone who just had a little girl several months ago–she named her [name]Philomena[/name] [name]Therese[/name] [name]Silvie[/name], nn [name]Minnie[/name]. I think the nn [name]Mina[/name] makes it pretty wearable, too. If you like it as a FN, anyway. :slight_smile: I think [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]/[name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] would be nice, too.

I love [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]. [name]Both[/name] of those names are so spunky yet sweet. I love ashthedreamer’s suggestion of [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] too.

• Athnea

With such a long middle name, flow wise, a one syllable first name sounds better imo, so I voted [name]Ruth[/name], other options:

[name]Anne[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
[name]Jane[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]

This one isn’t 1 syllable, but I think it sounds nice: [name]Emma[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]

[name]Ruth[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] is stunning. I love the simple, spunky, one-syllable [name]Ruth[/name] with the romantic, flowing, four-syllable [name]Philomena[/name]. [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] are the runners-up.

I think the three names below flow well with [name]Philomena[/name]. I like some of your other names but there is too much “a” in the combos.

1 [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
2 [name]Violet[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]
3 [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Philomena[/name]

I love how common names like [name]Emily[/name], [name]Anna[/name], and [name]Ava[/name] sound with [name]Philomena[/name]- it’s such a pleasant surprise in the middle!
I think pairing it with newer revivals like [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Estelle[/name] make it seem a little too clunky. For those, I prefer middle names that are a bit more modern like [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Willow[/name] or [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Ava[/name]

I voted for [name]Emily[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Philomena[/name].

My favorite of all your names is… [name]Philomena[/name]! Why not as a first? It’s so beautiful, and a saint’s name.

I just met someone named Lusmina (sp? “LUSE-mee-nah”) She explained it to me as [name]Luce[/name]- “light” + [name]Mina[/name]- “flower.” Sometimes goes by [name]Lucy[/name]. Spanish/French parents. We were at a party, and every time someone was introduced to her they’d compliment her on her beautiful name. If you like [name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Philomena[/name]…

Oh I love [name]Philomena[/name]! It’s possibly my favourite, I just love it.

[name]Emily[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are my favourite in the FN spot.