Need a middle name for Clementine

Trying to decide on a mn for [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. I love the name because it sounds so sweet and sunshine-y to me. Originally wanted to use [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], a family name, but worried it’s too much of a mouthful with my 3-syllable last name. Any suggestions?

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

Note a good idea is to make sure the first and last name is under 20 characters including spaces

I love the suggestion of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. Here are some other variations that could honor [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]…

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mamie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Rita[/name_f]

& some other mn options…

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Joie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Livia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (a different way to honor a marguerite)
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] (I just had to echo the suggestion above because it is so lovely)
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Lucca[/name_u]

I was going to suggest [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as well. Gorgeous, and not too long!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] suggestions of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Meg[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] but that is quite a mouthful

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ([name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is my middle name). SO cute and again, good way to honor [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]. I also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] or [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Leah[/name_f]

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]? … which is no shorter :).

Thank you for all the beautiful suggestions! Some of them are spot on for us. I too love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] would honor my grandmother as well. :slight_smile: