Need a new name for my character

I’m looking for a new name for one of my story characters.
His name is [name_m]Brandon[/name_m], but I have another character named [name_m]Bryson[/name_m]. I decided that the names are too similar and would confuse readers.
I think I’d like to keep [name_m]Bryson[/name_m] and find another name for [name_m]Brandon[/name_m].
Last name is [name_u]Frost[/name_u]. I’ve considered [name_u]Landon[/name_u], [name_u]Andy[/name_u], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], but none of them seem right.
Here’s a bit about Brandon’s character:
-16 years old
-He is fair-skinned, with white-blond hair and blue eyes. Shorter than average and thin
-Loves math and engineering
-On his high school’s swim team
-His birth mom was in high school when she got pregnant with him , and she gave him up for adoption - it was an open adoption and they still stay in touch
-His adoptive family lives in a wealthy part of [name_u]Southern[/name_u] [name_u]California[/name_u]
-His dad is a oral surgeon, and his mom is a naturopathic doctor
-He is kind of awkward and shy around people he doesn’t know very well
-He sunburns easily, has bad allergies and asthma, and gets sick to his stomach often, especially when he is nervous.
-Among his friends and family, he likes doing funny voices, making weird faces, and just being weird to make other people laugh. He can’t be serious even in serious situations, and often makes jokes about himself or other people. His sense of humor can be offensive or inappropriate in certain situations.
-He loves music. He listens to rap, alternative rock, and emo pop, and he a “one man band” and hums, raps, or makes sound effects to entertain himself
-He likes fantasy and sci-fi

[name_u]Joey[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_u]Indy[/name_u]
[name_m]Josh[/name_m]
Landys
[name_m]Covy[/name_m]
[name_u]Cody[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]