Need a new name for my villain

I’m working on an urban fantasy YA project, and originally named the 1st book’s main villain [name_m]Asten[/name_m] Delacroix. Then I did a bit of worldbuilding and realised he should probably be Italian, not [name_m]French[/name_m].

He’s a man in around his 40s, leads essentially a local monsterhunting gang, fairly powerful. Fancies himself after an idealised version of an archetypical mob boss. Takes himself too seriously but has the power to back it up. Dark hair and eyes, usually wears nice suits.

The book is set in modern day [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]. Named characters include [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Donadieu, [name_f]Elise[/name_f] Donadieu, [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] Rushland, [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] Fremantle, Ananya Khadka, [name_f]Portia[/name_f]-[name_f]Louise[/name_f] Velasquez, [name_m]Caradoc[/name_m] Velasquez, [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] Velasquez, Ze-[name_u]Kay[/name_u] Zhou, Ka-Ling Zhou, [name_f]Elanie[/name_f] Rahman, and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] Gaumond, if that helps anyone get a profile of the sound I’m going for.

Any suggestions?

Monster-hunting Italian… got it!

[name_m]Achille[/name_m]
[name_m]Adamo[/name_m]
[name_m]Aldo[/name_m]
[name_m]Amato[/name_m]
Bartolo
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_m]Caio[/name_m]
[name_m]Cesare[/name_m]
Cleto
[name_m]Danilo[/name_m]