Need a sibling name for Jude and Avery

We need a girl name to go with siblings [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u].
So far top name for both of us is
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] ([name_f]Emmi[/name_f]) but I’m last minute thinking of:
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] ([name_u]Josie[/name_u])
[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] (ideas for nickname on this one)
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]

Some middles I like are:
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Analise[/name_f]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u]

Any thoughts of yes or no’s of ones listed, ideas or variations of first middles appreciated. I’m due in 6 Days!!
Thanks!

[name_f]Emily[/name_f]/ [name_f]Emmi[/name_f] - classic and versatile, would be a sweet pick. I like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] with all of your middle name options

[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]/ [name_u]Josie[/name_u] - neither are my favourite name, [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] feels decidedly middle-aged to me (i cant figure out where this association is coming from), but its a fine name!

[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] - (nn [name_f]Lolo[/name_f], [name_f]Lori[/name_f], [name_f]Laila[/name_f], [name_u]Rory[/name_u]) [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is sweet. I also like the idea of [name_f]Laila[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]!!

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] - this name strikes me as trendier and less classic than some of your other choices. [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] adds in some of the femininity I think you like that is missing from [name_u]Addison[/name_u] by itself.

[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] is my favorite off your list. Not super popular but not super uncommon, sounds nice, goes with the other two without being super matchy. [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] would be very nice.

Also, how about [name_f]Julia[/name_f] as a middle?

My favorite from your list is [name_f]Emily[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f].

Both are lovely names that go well with your other little ones.

I like your names but i don’t like them for a set it seems like something blunt and girly would fit better.Except for [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] which works with anything.

[name_f]Elyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]

Perhaps

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] “[name_f]Emmi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] “[name_u]Josie[/name_u]”
(Can’t get passed [name_f]ANALise[/name_f] spelling )
[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] “[name_f]Lola[/name_f]” “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]”
[name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

I do like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] with [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_u]Avery[/name_u]. What about [name_u]Emory[/name_u] or [name_u]Embry[/name_u]? [name_f]Laila[/name_f] is so cute, too.

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] is an excellent choice, [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] would makes great sibling for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] too.
Nns include [name_u]Rory[/name_u]/[name_u]Rori[/name_u], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Laila[/name_f], [name_f]Lori[/name_f], [name_f]Lora[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Lil[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], or even [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Addison[/name_u]!

[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u], [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], or [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] sounds great with your sibset, but I quite like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] too.

I love [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]! [name_u]Rory[/name_u] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

I don’t know how to use this app well haha but thanks for all of the suggestions. I’m actually getting induced today so really need to brainstorm here.

I think we’re set on [name_f]Emily[/name_f] as a first name because hubby and son don’t like the others enough but I’d like to [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name. So far my top middles are [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] or [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] possibly. But I like he thought of calling her [name_u]Josie[/name_u] if I felt like it because I love that as a first name. Which is where [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] came from but what about something for midldle?[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]?? Our last name is 4 syllables and starts w M

[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t want it to be overwhelming but don’t see [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] working out- should I let [name_u]Josie[/name_u] go? Thoughts anyone?

I really like [name_u]Josie[/name_u] and I think if you can’t let it go then it’s a sign. [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] doesn’t have the best flow but it isn’t terrible (plus your daughter has EJ as a nickname option). [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] would also be spunky and cute.

I love the idea of [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] to go with your other little’s! Very pretty!

I just love [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f], such a beautiful and uncommon name. Nns I’ve seen suggested for it on here are [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Laia[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], Lo… [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be beautiful. I also like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (love nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]!) and [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

edit: just saw your other post. I don’t think [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] flows as well but I second the idea of [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] would also be lovely, and you could still get to call her [name_u]Josie[/name_u]. Some other names that I think could work as a way to get to [name_u]Josie[/name_u] are [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_f]Josiane[/name_f], [name_u]Joss[/name_u] or maybe [name_f]Joanna[/name_f]. I actually quite like the idea of [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Josiane[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]/[name_u]Josie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]. I think they are lovely and feminine, and I think will continue to be lovely as she grows up. [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is a nice name, but less unique. [name_u]Addison[/name_u] I do not like, but that’s because I know too many little Addisons and it’s lost it’s pizazz for me. Good luck!

I quite like [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Addison[/name_u] with your bunch. [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my favorite combos, I think.

I like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] works well. Would they go for [name_u]Josie[/name_u] as a full name instead of [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]?

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Josette[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Josette[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]