Need a sibset name to go with Kate..

I am due in February and we are having the toughest time deciding on a name for our baby girl! Our first daughter’s name is [name]Kate[/name] and we’re looking for something that goes well with her name. We like names that cannot be easily misspelled (our last name is a tough one to pronounce and spell). Here is what we have come up with so far…

[name]Brooke[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name] ?
[name]Zoe[/name] ?
[name]Chelsea[/name] ?
[name]Lucy[/name] ?

[name]Don[/name]'t have middle names for last four…

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Having a tough time!

[name]Lucy[/name]'s what I was immediately going to suggest. I think it’s perfect with [name]Kate[/name]! What is [name]Kate[/name]'s middle name? I think [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is nice, but maybe something like [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would work for you?

I also think [name]Anna[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Isla[/name], [name]Lana[/name], [name]Margo[/name], [name]Nell[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], or [name]Tess[/name] would be perfect with [name]Kate[/name]. Some ideas for name combos might be [name]Anna[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Laurel[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Grace[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Isla[/name] [name]Julianne[/name], [name]Lana[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Margo[/name] [name]Jillian[/name], [name]Nell[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], or [name]Tess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Thank you [name]Lemon[/name]! Great suggestions and I love [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]… Had not thought of that.

[name]Kate[/name]'s middle name is [name]Paige[/name]. We liked the boldness and sophistication of [name]Kate[/name] and paired it with [name]Paige[/name] to keep it fun and youthful. :slight_smile:

[name]Do[/name] you have a longer last name, then? [name]Just[/name] curious…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

No it’s medium length and it’s [name]German[/name] so it’s pronounced very different from what it looks like. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Bryn[/name] but with one “n”. It would go well with your four-letter named daughter.