need a surname for my main characters!

hello!
so, i’m writing a teen fiction story, and currently, i’ve decided on the names grace and asher for the two main characters - however, coming up surnames is always the hardest part for me because i never seem to find one i’m satisfied with TwT
grace is hispanic, and she’s introverted, though around the right people, she’s definitely a ball of energy; constantly making other people laugh, and entertaining people with her dry sense of humor and weird mix of optimism + pessimism.
asher is white, and hes extroverted, the most popular guy in school, and for good reason; he’s kind, and has a knack for making people feel comfortable, no matter the situation, and he loves making people smile. he’s the life of the party wherever he goes.
i hope those descriptions help!
(also, i was struggling with asher’s name and wanted to go with river- what do you guys think? any other suggestions along that vein?)
thank you so much! <3

Oh, I like [name_u]River[/name_u] on a boy. But I also like [name_m]Asher[/name_m]. Or you could use [name_u]Parker[/name_u], or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

Lastname ideas:

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Jiminez
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Pena
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Aguilar
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Prince[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Kent[/name_m]

i love luna for her last name, and prince for his! thank you for these suggestions, parker n jasper are both such adorable names and i’m having trouble deciding TwT

I love both of your characters! [name_u]Asher[/name_u] is a great name, but [name_u]River[/name_u] would go well too! It reminds me of [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Barkley[/name_m] from the tv series The Politician, who basically fits that character description exactly!

I defiantly like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] much better than [name_u]River[/name_u]. I have always liked the name [name_u]Asher[/name_u]. You could also go with [name_u]Austen[/name_u] or [name_u]Owen[/name_u] or something like that. But both names are great. :slight_smile: