Need advice!!! A younger sister for Olivia

See the results of this poll: What do you like best with Olivia ( older sibling)?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Amelia (nn Lia): 9 (38%)
  • Marin: 0 (0%)
  • Miranda (nn Mira): 9 (38%)
  • Leah: 4 (17%)
  • Megan: 1 (4%)
  • Amanda: 1 (4%)

OH- just thought of another name we both like/agree on …[name]Georgia[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] you can help out!

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Miranda[/name], not only because I love it with [name]Olivia[/name], but because I love the alliteration with your last name. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I also vote [name]Miranda[/name]. It is my favorite with [name]Olivia[/name] - always - because of the Shakespearean undertones. I would vote for, with [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Leah[/name] McLASTNAME! Cute!

I adore the name [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Sarah[/name], very feminine. I think [name]Amanda[/name] is out of style and very “90s”… similarly with [name]Megan[/name]. I am not a fan of the name [name]Miranda[/name] either. My favorite from the names you suggested would definitely be [name]Amelia[/name] or [name]Leah[/name]. I like the middle name [name]Katherine[/name] or even shortened to [name]Kate[/name]…
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

They both go along with the name [name]Olivia[/name] very well. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Hayy, My name is [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Hollie[/name]-[name]Rose[/name].
My younger sister’s are [name]Victoria[/name] Luton ([name]Tori[/name])-[name]Long[/name] story about Luton, lol, and [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Bella[/name])
I love the name [name]Amelia[/name]. It has just started to recently grow on me. I adore the nn [name]Mia[/name] for it, and i’ve even heard of a girl named [name]Amelia[/name] that went by [name]Lily[/name].
[name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] sound alot alike though. You could always go a nn. I’m almost always get called [name]Liv[/name], Livi or [name]Libby[/name]. You say you call your daughter [name]Livy[/name]? Well, you could call an [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Mia[/name] or [name]Lily[/name].
I think [name]Lia[/name] is too much like [name]Livy[/name].

I think the combos [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are really pretty.
Good luck!

Thank you all SO much for all your input!! It’s great hearing your ideas because I have had many of the same thoughts myself. Although [name]Olivia[/name] is sooo common, we still love the name and get a lot of positive input. [name]Just[/name] want to find a name that “fits” the way [name]Olivia[/name] does.

The name [name]Miranda[/name] is appealing, due to the Shakespearean influence, as with [name]Olivia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] not sure if I am 100%ly sold on the name yet. [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Amelia[/name], just worry if it’s too much like [name]Olivia[/name]. I really like [name]Mia[/name] as a nn, my husband not so much.

I am glad about the input re. [name]Amanda[/name] and [name]Megan[/name]. Although we like them, I do feel they are somewhat “dated” as well. We do really like [name]Marin[/name], but we haven’t heard a lot of positive feedback from it. Perhaps it’s not the same style as [name]Olivia[/name].

If anyone has any more ideas/suggestions or other names that go well with [name]Olivia[/name], please let me know! I am so grateful to be able to share our names, without having to involve friends/family. I find that just complicates things and clouds our own opinions.

Like I say… Loving your input!

I voted for [name]Miranda[/name]. I know a [name]Miranda[/name] & she goes by Rindy. Cute, unique and a fun sibling name set for [name]Livy[/name]. GL!