Need advice for a unique first name (boy).

Hey everyone, I already have a hyphenated middle name for my son, but am looking for a unique first name for it. Taking as many suggestions as I can get!! Middle Name: [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m].
Thank you in advance:)

Congratulations on your Pregnancy! :smiley:
With the Middle Name [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] I would use a First Name with two syllables to give the Combination a good rhythm and flow. I love both [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m], but find them very different stylistically, so maybe I will just suggest 12 two Syllable Boys’ Names with different feels. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps:

[name_m]Rogan[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Tanwyn[/name_m]
Caelum
[name_f]Shanty[/name_f]
[name_m]Maverick[/name_m]
[name_u]Rohan[/name_u]
[name_u]Matisse[/name_u]
[name_u]Colby[/name_u]
Joash
[name_m]Pablo[/name_m]
[name_m]Santo[/name_m]

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] to suggest more once I know what you like! :slight_smile:

I just saw [name_u]Tully[/name_u] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] and thought of you! I know [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] is three syllables but it actually sounds awesome with [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]!

Maybe:
[name_m]Conlan[/name_m], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], [name_m]Breccan[/name_m], [name_m]Booker[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m], [name_m]Hale[/name_m], [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_u]Mercer[/name_u], [name_m]Miller[/name_m], [name_m]Baker[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Callahan[/name_m].

I like pp suggestion of [name_m]Adler[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnigan[/name_m]

Others:
[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_u]Neal[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-[name_m]Finnigan[/name_m]