Need Advice For Twin Girls

Firstly wishing you all the best with your fertility journey :white_heart:

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is a sweet staple classic very elegant. Personally I think [name_f]Ciera[/name_f] doesn’t feel very cohesive with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] they feel stylistically different. [name_f]Ciera[/name_f] feels modern borderline trendy just very different to [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. I wouldn’t pair them together. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Freya[/name_f] are sweet feminine, classic and visually attractive.

You’ve had lots of suggestions so count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ciara[/name_f] (pronounced KEERA would work well)
[name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Thank you so much again for responding! So far our top contenders are

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]

DH really likes [name_f]Emma[/name_f] but I am worried it’s too common nowadays. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is not as common so was hoping for something a little more unique, although I do love the name [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

DH also loves:

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Amber[/name_f]

Not sure if I like [name_f]Amber[/name_f] or not.

I love [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] but DH thinks [name_f]Ella[/name_f] sounds too much like a nickname and not enough of a stand alone name.

Our original girl names we had picked out were [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Lily[/name_f] but DH has a cousin whose daughter’s name is [name_f]Lily[/name_f] so not sure if we should use it or not.

What do you all think?

Thank you so much again for your responses :blush:

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] sound amazing together! They’re matchy-matchy without being too similar to each other

1 Like

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] are sweet together. I really like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] too. Maybe you like [name_f]Emily[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Emmaline[/name_f]? [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]?