Need advice on boy names Milo, Channing, and Waylon

Hello again. I posted yesterday on girls’ names ([name]Greer[/name], [name]Pfeiffer[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name]) and you guys gave some great feedback. Now I want to know your honest opinions on these boy names. I have one name in particular that my husband and I both love, but we worry it sounds strange with the last name (again.) So, here goes. Which one?

[name]Waylon[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Holden[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]

The only one we both can agree that we love is [name]Waylon[/name]. Is it too trendy? Could it work with our last name?

Any other good ones you can think of?

Thanks!

I really like both [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Channing[/name], probably [name]Channing[/name] just slightly more. There is nothing wrong with [name]Waylon[/name], I just know Waylons my age so it feels dated to me. This is probably not true in most of the country though.

Honestly…[name]Waylon[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] does sound kind of cartoonish. This could work in his favor though, as his name would be more memorable. Nobody would forget [name]Waylon[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]! That could be good if he wanted to go into politics, reporting, acting, etc. I don’t think of it as trendy. Your other names are probably more trendy.

Any of these names would work, and you should go with what you love.

[name]Waylon[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Holden[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]

If I’m going to be completely honest, these names seem to contradict each other. I am usually not one to advocate for the matchy sibsets, but [name]Waylon[/name], [name]Channing[/name], and [name]Milo[/name] are too different to be siblings [name]IMO[/name]. All of them are nice and interesting and great on their own, but they clash all together as siblings. [name]Waylon[/name] seems dated to me and is heavily tied to [name]Waylon[/name] [name]Jennings[/name] (not exactly the image I would want to bestow on my son, unless you and your partner are fans!) and [name]Waylon[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] is kind of a mouthful; [name]Channing[/name] is pretty trendy ([name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name], anyone? All brawn and no brains? Another iffy image IMHO) but still a cool name when paired with the down-to-earth [name]Lucas[/name]; [name]Milo[/name], well I might be biased here because it’s my top boy name, is great! It’s very old-world but still fresh, fresher than the other two bro names. The combo [name]Milo[/name] [name]Holden[/name] is fantastic, especially with your last name!

Again, I am just being very honest about my first impressions on these names. They are all cool names individually, but they don’t mix well together as three brothers. Out of the three, I think [name]Milo[/name] [name]Holden[/name] works the best. But, if you really love them all together, then go for it! None of them are bad or bizarre names by any stretch, they just seem odd side by side.

[name]Waylon[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] - [name]Waylon[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]? I’m sorry, but I don’t like it. It sounds quite childish.
[name]Channing[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] - I adore [name]Lucas[/name], but [name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name] is all that comes to mind. I wouldn’t use it
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Holden[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] - I adore [name]Milo[/name]! It’s so sweet. [name]Holden[/name] isn’t a favorite though.

[name]Milo[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] or [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Milo[/name] [name]Woolf[/name] would be perfect!

[name]Waylon[/name]- I see the appeal here. It is certainly the most “manly” of your names. I think [name]Waylon[/name] [name]Jennings[/name] woulld be a cool namesake for a little boy. Alliteration doesn’t bother me like some ‘berries, but it does sound a bit like "wailin’ wolf."

[name]Channing[/name]-This is an attractive name, but it feels a bit insubstantial to me.

[name]Milo[/name]-I really don’t get [name]Milo[/name]. It sounds like a perpetual 3 yr old to me. [name]Just[/name] can’t imagine an 46-year-old investment banker named [name]Milo[/name].

Overall, I prefer [name]Waylon[/name] from your names. It has the most weight and substance.