Need advice on combos please

I am 38 weeks with my 3rd. Siblings are [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Renae[/name]. Right now I have it down to [name]Andrew[/name] but no one in my family likes it. Husband’s not crazy about it. He likes [name]Jordan[/name]. I’m afraid its too unisex. I want the middle name to be after my father. His name is [name]Ronnie[/name] [name]Dale[/name]. Not [name]Ronald[/name], he doesn’t like that. SOOOO… I need help with combos. I guess its
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Dale[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Ronnie[/name] (don’t think that sounds right)
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Ron[/name]
or
[name]Jordan[/name] [name]Dale[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] [name]Ronnie[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] [name]Ron[/name]

Also, family seems to all like just [name]Drew[/name] better than [name]Andrew[/name], but I don’t think those combos sound good. Please give some opinions. If you can think of a different first name that goes well with [name]Ronnie[/name] or [name]Dale[/name] let me know also. I appreciate your help.

I like [name]Jordan[/name], but it feels pretty dated to me. Most of the Jordans I know/have met are my age. I definitely see it as a boys’ name, though–I know/have met quite a few boys named [name]Jordan[/name], but relatively few (if at all) girls with the name. I think [name]Jordan[/name] [name]Dale[/name] is very handsome! [name]Jordan[/name] [name]Ron[/name] is my second choice, followed by [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Dale[/name].

Good luck!

I think the name [name]Andrew[/name] is a better “fit” with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]. I prefer [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Dale[/name] as it has the best flow. [name]Jordan[/name] is more unisex name and comes in a variety of spellings for each gender ([name]Jordyn[/name], [name]Jorden[/name] etc…) but the combo [name]Jordan[/name] [name]Dale[/name] is sounds nice too.

Well after talking to husband again, he doesn’t like my fathers names and so I’m back to square one. He likes nothing but [name]Jordan[/name], which I don’t. I just want something that goes well with [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Daniel[/name].

[name]Eli[/name]/[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Drew[/name]
[name]Scott[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a few suggestions. I am not a fan of [name]Jordan[/name]. Tell him there are lots of little girls running around named [name]Jordan[/name].

I think [name]Andrew[/name] goes better with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]. From your short list, I like [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Dale[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Jordan[/name] is far, far too modern with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]. I’m with you on [name]Andrew[/name], and they could nn him [name]Drew[/name]! Not hard : D! I wouldn’t just call him [name]Drew[/name] since your son’s name already starts with D. Or what about [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] nn’d AJ? If they really won’t budge…

If he likes [name]Jordan[/name], what about:
[name]George[/name]
[name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]

For [name]Ronnie[/name]…what about sharing the first two sounds/letters…like
[name]Robert[/name] (and probably more, but my brain is still sleepy).

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Robert[/name], even [name]Robert[/name] [name]Jordan[/name], could be nice.