Need advice on which sit n stand stroller is best!

My daughter is currently 4.5 years old and she will be 5 when baby #2 comes. I’m trying to find a sit n stand stroller that will work for kids that are this far apart in age. My husband just said she should be able to walk, but we live in [name_f]Florida[/name_f] so we often go to theme parks, zoos, aquariums, etc. and there’s always something going on (i.e. festivals). With all those crowds and walking, my daughter gets tired and needs a break so she will still need the option of a stroller for her as well.

That being said, I am torn between the [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Trend Sit N Stand Ultra and the Joovy Caboose. Since my daughter will already be 5 when the baby is born, I like the idea that the [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Trend has a weight limit of 50 lbs. She’s only 38 now, but who knows when a growth spurt will happen. The Joovy weight limit is 45 lbs. Based on countless reviews I’ve read, every single one rates Joovy higher for quality and maneuverability. However, when an infant seat is in the Joovy, the older kid has no choice but to stand as there is no room to sit. In the [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Trend Ultra, it looks like there is still room for the older kid to sit. I know after 6 months when the baby can sit up, the infant seat won’t even be used so that problem will disappear, but still. Also, that 5 lb weight limit difference… I can’t decide if that’s significant enough.

Suggestions or experiences would be helpful!

I don’t have experience owning either, but a few friends have the joovy and really like it, and I’ve been able to see it used in person and briefly try it and it seems like it works well.
I have a baby trend stroller, but not a double, and I (and everyone else) hates it. It’s made crappy and has horrendous maneuverability. I wish I read more than a few Amazon reviews before I bought it, because afterwards I learned it gets horrible reviews. I wouldn’t intentionally buy another baby trend product after that, although I’m not sure others are as badly made.

That sold me on the Joovy. I was thinking about it and with the baby being born in [name_u]March[/name_u], the first 6 months will be HOT and I won’t be taking him/her out for long trips and therefore, the concern of the car seat and my daughter being able to sit is really not going to be an issue. By the time the weather cools off where we will be doing more, the baby will be old enough to sit without the car seat. The weight limit still concerns me, but better quality and maneuverability still trumps it. Thanks!

I have a secondhand [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Trend Sit & Stand that my friend gave to us after she’d used it for her two kids. The one I have seems well-made, has held up quite well and folds about as easily as it gets with a double stroller. Doesn’t seem truly compatible with our infant bucket seat (Graco) but isn’t totally incompatible, either; I think I’ll be using it more when [name_m]George[/name_m] can sit up on his own.