Need Another Break from Ranking?

If you need another break from ranking top 10 lists, feel free to browse through some of my combos and please let me know: which combo would you MOST like to be named (if you were a girl) and why? Thanks!

First batch of names here: Need a Break from Ranking?

Emmanuelle Posy
Quinn Estelita
Arietta Morning
Tulia Zandi
Marcella Claude
Viridis Elka
Tala Hummingbird
Dulcinea Ruby
Meridel Rosa

[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Posy[/name_f] is beautiful, and I’d love to have it for my name! <3

1 Like

Easily Arrietta [name_f]Morning[/name_f]! Gorgeous combo. I’d go by [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] though.

1 Like

[name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! Beautiful combo, and I can imagine myself as a [name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f]! I also love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dulcinea Ruby is so sweet! Ruby is my real name, but I’ve never heard of Dulcinea, I love it. If I grew up with this name, I might have loved the connection to Mexican actress & singer Dulce Maria.

Meridel Rosa has to be my second option tho :star_struck:

1 Like

I’d have to choose [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_u]Claude[/name_u]. I like how [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] is unique but not to the point of being unknown. [name_f]Mar[/name_f], [name_f]Mari[/name_f], and Sella are all appealing nicknames as well. The softness of [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] flows well with the harder [name_u]Claude[/name_u]. [name_u]Claude[/name_u] also would honour my [name_u]French[/name_u] heritage.

1 Like

probably quinn estelita! i love the name quinn and it’s easy to prounounce/spell, and a beautiful and unexpected middle like estelita would always make a good conversation starter!

1 Like

I think I’d be a good [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]! It’s simple and unfrilly and has an energy to it that I enjoy.

1 Like

I’d love to be an [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Morning[/name_f] - so bright and lovely

2 Likes

[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] Claude!!! I love the name [name_f]Marcella[/name_f].

1 Like

Probably [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Posy[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Tala[/name_f] [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u]. Rare but familiar enough to not be strange. Soft, sweet, full of love. Like warm sunshine on a [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] morning coming through the windows in the country.

1 Like

[name_f]Viridis[/name_f] [name_f]Elka[/name_f] because I can’t get enough of [name_f]Viridis[/name_f]! And [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Posey[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

[name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! Beautiful name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nickname [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] as well. Such a sweet name

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind being named [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelita[/name_f] although I prefer [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] on a boy. If I had to name a daughter with these names though I’d choose [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Posy[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Tala[/name_f] [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u] is perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve always loved [name_f]Tala[/name_f]. It’s both soft and strong. [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u] is so sweet, and I love the nature connection! :heart:

1 Like

This is so hard to choose! I think I’d end up with

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelita[/name_f]
I love the simpleness, yet a bit unexpected, feel of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. It feels like a very flexible name. It would be easily recognized, but doesn’t seem overused. It has a pleasing sound too, and Quinny is a cute nickname. [name_f]Estelita[/name_f] makes an exciting middle, I adore rare middle names. And [name_f]Estelita[/name_f] sounds so pretty. I love the touch of extravagance of [name_f]Estelita[/name_f] with the more basic [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. I would be thrilled to introduce myself as [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelita[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Tulia[/name_f] is intriguing to me, and I love a zippy Z so I’m going to say [name_f]Tulia[/name_f] [name_f]Zandi[/name_f] even though Meridel [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] is probably a better fit for my personality.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this question!

1 Like

I’m torn between [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelita[/name_f], [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] and Meridel [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] feels cool and nicely unisex, [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] like a classic that has a lot of history without being overused. Also the sound is very pretty. I hadn’t heard Meridel before but I instantly like it. It seems like the kind of name you’d get a lot of compliments for.

1 Like

I think I’d go with [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Morning[/name_f].

I also love [name_f]Tulia[/name_f], but not [name_f]Zandi[/name_f].

1 Like