Need First and MN, First nn of Jenny

My last name is rather unusual- Beverage.

I love the nn of [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] for the first name, but I want my daughter to have a professional name she can use out in the real world and be taken seriously with. Especially if she inherits the big eyes; it’s hard for her to look like [name_f]Bambi[/name_f] and have a sweet name like [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] if she wants to be a CEO or a scientist or engineer.

I’ve done research and don’t think “[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]” would be a good fit, so the other two names I found that shorten into [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] are “[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]” and “[name_f]Jane[/name_f].” I really like [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], but the name meaning is kinda blah (son of [name_m]John[/name_m]). [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is nice, but perhaps too nice a name? I’m creative and a bit wild, a bit different, so I imagine my daughter will be, too. But then, you can have a simple and nice FN, and still be kick ass.

For the middle name, I want a Jewish/Hebrew name. So many options.

I’ve been exploring baby names for years… and I just cannot pick one. Seriously. Now it’s down to the wire, and I have to choose. I cannot put it off any longer.

Any ideas will be so lovely!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is sweet. I’ve been experimenting with [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] recently, that could be a possibility?

Or…
[name_f]Dejana[/name_f]
[name_f]Emogene[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Janelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Janet[/name_f]
[name_f]Janine[/name_f]
[name_f]Janice[/name_f]
[name_f]Janis[/name_f]
[name_u]January[/name_u]
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Jeanette[/name_f]
Jenniene (pronounced [name_f]Janine[/name_f])

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Adara[/name_f]
[name_f]Jennica[/name_f] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]

[name_u]Genesis[/name_u]
[name_u]Gentry[/name_u]
[name_m]Jennings[/name_m]

[name_u]Genesis[/name_u]
[name_u]Gentry[/name_u]
[name_m]Jennings[/name_m]