need fn suggestions to go with mn Morgan- or do these work?

Our babe is due in 6 weeks, and we’re still waffling. I think we’ve pretty much decided that his middle name will be [name]Morgan[/name], for my dh’s grandpa (very special to him). The trick is that our favorite first name is [name]Duncan[/name]-- and I just don’t feel like [name]Duncan[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] flows all that well. My other fav is [name]Theodore[/name]- and I guess [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] is okay, but not just perfect either. What do you think-- do either of these sound okay-- am I just overthinking this?

There are a few others that we’ve thought of as well, and like the flow of better, but not as wild about the names themselves. Which do you like best out of:
[name]Duncan[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] (no nn)
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] (possible nn [name]Fritz[/name])

Other fn suggestions? (trying to stay out of the top 100 popularity, which is why you don’t see [name]Oliver[/name] on our list) [name]Love[/name] something friendly, warm, classy, a little spunky.

I’m getting a little frustrated waiting for the “perfect” name to pop out at us (our dd’s name is [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Corinne[/name], which we both adore). Trying to decide if the overall flow is more important, or if our love for the fn trumps flow (provided it doesn’t sound just horrible)-- or if we just keeeeep looking and hoping for “it” to come along.

I love [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]! I think it sounds perfect with [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] (lovely, btw!). When using a family name, I think it’s more important to find a FN you love than find a name that flows perfectly. [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] is lovely, too, and I love it with [name]Genevieve[/name]! I don’t think you can really go wrong with any of your choices, though.

What about [name]Declan[/name] or [name]Jameson[/name]? I am not sure they flow any better than [name]Duncan[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name], though…

Good luck!

Thanks! Also considering:
[name]Ansel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Louis[/name] (pr [name]Louie[/name]) [name]Morgan[/name]

I don’t mind the double N ending of [name]Duncan[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] since it’s in the middle and not the first and last name that’s like that. From the others I like [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] the most with [name]Morgan[/name].

others:

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Dominik[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]