Need girl name help for #3!

I am 25 weeks with baby #3. We are not finding out gender. Hubs is ridiculously difficult to get to agree on baby names! Our 1st is [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], and our 2nd is Irelyn [name_f]Rochelle[/name_f]. [name_u]Everest[/name_u] was my boys name since before I can even remember. It fits him perfectly. And [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] was on my girls list, but hubby said it wasn’t girly enough, so we put lyn at the end and it worked for him. Both have family middle names, so this one I would like if he/she had a family middle name as well. Our boy name is [name_u]Canyon[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. Our last name is a 3 syllable K last name ending in a long E sound.
Some names on MY list that he has already veto’d: [name_u]McKinley[/name_u], [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], [name_u]Kalani[/name_u], [name_f]Cambria[/name_f]/[name_f]Cambree[/name_f], [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Novalie[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]. I know there are more but those were some of my top names. His only suggestion was [name_f]Clover[/name_f], which I am not a fan of. (My daughter LOVES [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] the 1st and its the bunnies name and its all I can think of when i hear it!)
Possible middle names are [name_f]Denice[/name_f], [name_f]Sandra[/name_f]/[name_u]Sandy[/name_u], [name_f]Mona[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u].
A few names I just recently stumbled upon that I like, [name_u]Brighton[/name_u], Maebry, [name_u]Ellington[/name_u]. I’d like to have a short list at least to take to the hospital with us. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

What does your husband think of your new list? Maebry strikes me as feminine enough and Maebry [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is lovely. [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellington[/name_u] sound as masculine as [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] to me so it is not clear he will like those. Would you consider [name_u]Brinley[/name_u] or [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] instead? [name_u]Brinley[/name_u] [name_f]Denise[/name_f] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] work well with [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and Irelyn.

Since your husband likes [name_f]Clover[/name_f], maybe a different flower or plant name would work. What about [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], or [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]? If he likes the hard C sound, what about [name_f]Coral[/name_f] or [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]?

You also seem to like place names. Have you considered [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Venice[/name_f], [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], or [name_u]Juneau[/name_u]?

I like Maebry best from your new list. [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] interests me, and [name_u]Ellington[/name_u] has girly nickname possibilities like [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f].
Names comparable to [name_f]Clover[/name_f]: [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Peony[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].
Some place names: [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], [name_f]Catalina[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u] nn [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_u]Persia[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_f]Siena[/name_f], [name_f]Valencia[/name_f], and [name_f]Virginia[/name_f].

I love Maebry, and I think [name_u]Everest[/name_u], Irelyn and Maebry go well. They’re all different. For me, [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] is a seaside town (south [name_f]England[/name_f]) and [name_u]Ellington[/name_u] reminds me of a [name_m]Wellington[/name_m] boot.

Maebry is different and it matches with Irelyn and [name_u]Everest[/name_u] which are different, too. From your middles, I like Maebry [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

Also, how about [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]? It’s a flower name like [name_f]Clover[/name_f], so your hubby may like it. Middles I like for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] are [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Denice[/name_f].

I agree that [name_u]Everest[/name_u], Irelyn and Maebry sound great together, so perhaps Maebry [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?

I of course [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] Maebry. [name_u]Everest[/name_u], Irelyn, and Maebry make a wonderful sibling set. Maebry [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be my favorite combo from your middle name list.

[name_f]Starling[/name_f]
Lexington
[name_m]Remington[/name_m]
[name_m]Kerrigan[/name_m]
Carrington
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isaura[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]

Since you like names on the trendy side:

Sinclair
Marlo, Marlow or Marlowe
Ellis
Aylee
Keely
Kenna
Bria
Briella or Brielle
Soliela
Ariesa
Verena/Verina
Vega
Liora or Lior
Lucia or Luca
Mireya
Maven?
P.S. Maebry seems weird to me. I don’t see why it is getting so much love. It sounds like a drunk person slurring the word maybe.

For us Maebry honors loved ones and has special meaning. I am sure that is true for others also. Some might just love it. I am sure that you have loves that people do not care for.

Thank you all so much! I appreciate all of the input :slight_smile: Maebry is my favorite right now. He has not said whether he likes it or not, but I can only hope! :wink:
I told him if he doesn’t get on board with SOMETHING, when they hand me the papers in the hospital (if its a girl) I will be writing what I want and he will have to deal with it :wink:
I had [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] on my original list, and he doesn’t like it because there is a “gentleman’s club” in our State called [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]'s and thats what he thinks of. I like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] with the nn [name_f]Junie[/name_f]/[name_u]June[/name_u], but he made a face when I said it so I doubt that is a go. He has been so difficult with all three!

From your list, I love [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]. Beautiful, feminine and elegant.

It is always nice to hear that someone is using a name to honor someone. Sorry.
I am not familiar with it.

He has nixed/veto’d : [name_u]McKinley[/name_u], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Cambria[/name_f], [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Novalie[/name_f], [name_u]Laken[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Bristol[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]Kalani[/name_u]…
I have added a few to the list… [name_f]Aviana[/name_f], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]/[name_f]Indie[/name_f], [name_f]Ciera[/name_f], [name_f]Finleigh[/name_f], [name_f]Carys[/name_f], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_f]Rainey[/name_f]. He had suggested [name_f]Coral[/name_f] early on and then changed his mind and said it was too “gangster” which I don’t understand! So I just added [name_f]Cora[/name_f], to see if taking the ending sound off would change his mind. I also added [name_u]Ellyson[/name_u], its similar to [name_u]Ellington[/name_u], but a little less “harsh”. I love the name [name_f]Esme[/name_f]/[name_f]Esmae[/name_f], too. And I love the names [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]. They were on both my gender lists.
I had [name_u]River[/name_u] on my boys list, and he said he liked it better for a girl, and I think its nice for a girl. I am hoping that we can come to some sort of agreement! Does anyone else have a terrible time agreeing?