Need Help- 4th Girl Name!

We have three daughters, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Regina[/name_f], [name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. We already have a boy’s name picked out (Johnathan Pierce), but we have an inkling we will have a fourth girl :slight_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is tough. I am too but I at least have 15 names or so I will “work with” in some fashion.

Last name is [name_m]Moore[/name_m]. Which I think makes things harder!
Rules in my head- I want them to flow with my other girl names but I do not want common (Olivia, [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], etc.). I don’t want them to sound too much like the other names either. I would not mind a name ending in another “a” as long as it does not sound too close to [name_f]Keira[/name_f].

Here are some I like-
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Marielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Bella[/name_f]
Mairen
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

Any ideas of these names combined with middle names that might sound good with [name_m]Moore[/name_m]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] any new names? open to suggestions! Thank you for listening!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] options!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Marielle[/name_f]! I think it would be nice for all your girls to have different endings since they have already. I also think it’s a good match stylistically and very pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also really like Mairen, [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

The only ones I’m definitely not keen on are [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] (two city names and two not), and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (matchy with Keira’s middle name).

1 Like

Great options, I especially like [name_f]Mila[/name_f]!

Some other names that are somewhat similar to those you like…

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]

I had a bit of trouble pinning down your style, so sorry if this is way off :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Mairen and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] are my favorites! Both are sleek, fun, and unexpected (but still easy to recognize/pronounce).

Some combos you might like…

Mairen [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Mairen [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
Mairen [name_f]Isla[/name_f]

[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

Other first name ideas…

[name_u]Esme[/name_u]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Celeste[/name_u]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. This really helps!
I have always loved [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] and wanted to find a more modern way to tribute to the name [name_f]Mary[/name_f] after my grandmother.

1 Like

Ohh if it’s an honour name that’s even better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Faye[/name_f] best from your list! Gives each girl their own beginning and ending of a name, but it flows well with the others. :two_hearts:

1 Like

With [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Keira[/name_f] and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], I’d suggest the combos:

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

A few new options with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Keira[/name_f] and Sydney…

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_f]Tia[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Marla[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] came to mind immediately and then I saw Mairen and [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] on your list and thought it would be more perfect!

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] is so so cute to me! I also think [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] would be sweet combos.

1 Like

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] is my favorite from your list!

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Lynne[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]

1 Like

i LOVE cassidy and elena!!

1 Like

The first name I thought of upon reading your girls’ names was [name_u]Esmé[/name_u] (any spelling, [name_f]Esmee[/name_f] or [name_u]Esme[/name_u], too)! :heart_eyes: I think she’s just perfect. Style and sound wise the cherry on a lovely lot of girl names you’ve got going.

I also love [name_f]Marielle[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] for you. So so beautiful, and they’re just delights in your set.

Best luck!

1 Like

Not what you asked but just wanted to comment that I’ve never see [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] spelled as [name_m]Johnathan[/name_m] before with the h. Only commenting this to make sure you’re aware that most of the time its spelled without the h

[name_f]Marielle[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (Emcee)

1 Like

I like [name_u]Camille[/name_u] for you!