Need help building a boys' list!

[name]Hi[/name] Berries! We are expecting #4 this winter, and I am having trouble putting together a long list for boys. I need your help! Middle name will most probably be [name]Orin[/name] for my much-loved grandfather.

I like [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name], DH has suggested [name]Everett[/name]. Other than that, we cannot find much of anything that calls to us.

Which of these go best with LO’s sisters ([name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Mae[/name]) and brother ([name]Damion[/name] [name]Alan[/name]), or have you got any other suggestions for me?

I really like [name]Everett[/name] and I love it wit [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name], too!

[name]Henry[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], and [name]Everett[/name] are all fantastic!

[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Cyprian[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Eben[/name]
[name]Forrest[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Theron[/name]
[name]Graeme[/name]
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Giles[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Ivor[/name]

I recommend [name]Ash[/name].

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ash[/name], [name]Damion[/name].
or
[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Damion[/name].

[name]Jeffrey[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]

Thanks for the input ladies! Bumping this up as we found out yesterday we are officially expecting a little boy…

I love [name]Asher[/name], unfortunately I think it is out as DH’s exwife is [name]Ashley[/name].

WDYT of [name]Henry[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Orin[/name] vs. [name]Everett[/name] [name]Orin[/name] [name]Henry[/name]? I like these three so much I may be breaking my rule about not having two middle names! Last name is two syllables and rhymes with [name]Giza[/name] (like the pyramids).

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and Truett

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Graydon[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Benedict[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Stellan[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Chandler[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Mercer[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Whittaker[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Sumner[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Cyril[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Damion[/name] and [name]Joel[/name]

I like [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Orin[/name] in general and with your sib set.

[name]Everett[/name]!!! it’s my father’s name & my son’s middle! love it!

[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Damion[/name], and
[name]Stetson[/name] [name]Orin[/name]
[name]Marshall[/name] [name]Orin[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Orin[/name]
Kennit [name]Orin[/name]
[name]Jeffrey[/name] [name]Orin[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Orin[/name]

[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Jared[/name]
[name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]