Need help choosing boy and girl names

My husband and I accidently started a naming trend when we had our first child. Each of our first names has a long “a” sound ([name]Raymond[/name], [name]Kayla[/name], and [name]Aiden[/name]), and our middle names each have a double letter ([name]Allen[/name], [name]Jessie[/name], and [name]Cooper[/name]). We were wondering if should we keep the trend up or change it.

Here’s a list of names we are considering, that may or may not follow the trend.

Girls Names
Aribella
[name]Delainey[/name]
Jessilyn
[name]Reece[/name]
[name]Melaina[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Elyse[/name]
[name]Paisley[/name]

Boys Names
Trayton
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Kasen[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Layton[/name]
[name]Jayden[/name]

Girls Names
Aribella- I like [name]Arabella[/name], but I’m not a fan of the i spelling.
[name]Delainey[/name]- Eh. It’s okay. I like nn [name]Lainey[/name], but I like [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] (uh-[name]LAY[/name]-na and huh-[name]LAY[/name]-na) better than [name]Delainey[/name].
Jessilyn- I like [name]Jessamine[/name] much more.
[name]Reece[/name]- I only like the [name]Reese[/name] spelling for girls, but I like the name.
[name]Melaina[/name]- At first glance, I thought this was [name]Melania[/name], which could get confusing, but it’s pretty.
[name]Avery[/name] - I’m not a huge [name]Avery[/name] fan.
[name]Azalea[/name]- It’s nice, but not my taste.
[name]Elyse[/name]- I love this name, but spelled [name]Elise[/name]. You might also like [name]Elysia[/name].
[name]Paisley[/name]- Reminds me of bandanas. My least favorite of your girl’s choices.
My favorites from your girl’s list are [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] (but these spellings).

Boys Names
Trayton- I think it’s too close to [name]Aiden[/name].
[name]Wyatt[/name]- I like this.
[name]Liam[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Liam[/name].
[name]Everett[/name]- I like it.
[name]Kasen[/name]- Not my taste.
[name]Lane[/name]- Too wordy for me.
[name]Xavier[/name]- I love [name]Xavier[/name]. My top choice, tied with [name]Liam[/name].
[name]Layton[/name]- Again to close to [name]Aiden[/name].
[name]Jayden[/name]- Totally ridiculous with brother [name]Aiden[/name], no offense. This is easily my least favorite.

I’m not a big fan of spelling Aribella and [name]Reece[/name] like this. I would take a second look at them if they were spelled [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]. [name]Delainey[/name] sounds too boyish to me, which could be a good thing for others. Jessilyn and [name]Melaina[/name] sound made up to me (sorry!) [name]Paisley[/name] is too overused in my opinion, and it reminds me of the bandanas and [name]India[/name] and bad home decor. [name]Avery[/name] is also much to popular now. That leaves [name]Elyse[/name], and my favorite - [name]Azalea[/name].

For boys I would automatically eliminate anything ending in the same sound as your other child – anything ending in -en or -an or -on are too similar. I can’t hear [name]Wyatt[/name] without immediately thinking “[name]Wyatt[/name] Earp” and [name]Liam[/name] without thinking “[name]Liam[/name] Neeson,” although both are good names. [name]Lane[/name] is cute but brings to mind road traffic, which leaves [name]Xavier[/name] (putting aside the X-men thoughts) and [name]Everett[/name], which is awesome.