Need help choosing Boy names

Due in early [name_f]May[/name_f], still haven’t found out the gender but should know soon through QNatal genetic testing. I have a strong feeling baby is a boy. Between the father and I, we have 4 boys already. Their names are [name_u]Julian[/name_u] (last name [name_u]Fox[/name_u],) [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] (all have dad’s last name Shields.) [name_u]Baby[/name_u]’s last name will be Shields, and most likely will have my last name [name_u]Fox[/name_u] as the middle name.
I have no strong feelings about any names so far, but have a short list.
I like strong, masculine names, vintage/classic names, meaningful names as well as nature inspired names. I would love any suggestions to add to my list, or any input whatsoever! The stars indicate how much I like the name, btw!

August***
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]***
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]***
[name_u]Barrett[/name_u]***
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]***
[name_m]Gunnar[/name_m]**
[name_m]Larson[/name_m] or [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]**
[name_u]Grayson[/name_u] or [name_u]Greyson[/name_u]**
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]**
[name_u]Holden[/name_u]**
[name_u]River[/name_u]*
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]*
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]*
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]*
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]*

Thanks in advance!
-[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Holden[/name_u], [name_u]Grayson[/name_u]/Greyson, [name_u]Barrett[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] with your set.

Landon
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_u]Carson[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u]
[name_u]Austin[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestions!!
“[name_m]Lawson[/name_m]” would be me being super selfish and naming the baby after myself ([name_f]Lauren[/name_f],) but… I’m not sure if this is correct, but I’ve heard that [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] is the nickname for [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] so assuming it can be the nickname for variations of [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]. I’m all for my baby having the nn [name_u]Lucky[/name_u]! I love it!

1 Like

Beckett is wonderful

1 Like

Your names that I think go with all of the boys:
[name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and…
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_u]Barrett[/name_u]
[name_u]Greyson[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

I think my favourites are [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

Other suggestions:
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] is lovely with [name_u]Julian[/name_u] in particular. [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] matches well with the other names too. [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] next best. I’d avoid a one syllable first name (such as Finn or Cole) with a one syllable surname, and middle. Other suggestions: Malcolm, Callum, Rowan, Owen, Arlo.

I love your other son’s names!!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are…
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u] (All the A names are great in my opinion!)
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Grayson[/name_u]/Greyson
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Holden[/name_u]

1 Like

Remy, [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_m]Cole[/name_m] are my favorites out of your list!
How about:
:black_small_square:︎Joseph
:black_small_square:︎Peter
:black_small_square:︎Levi
:black_small_square:︎Bram
:black_small_square:︎Levon