Need Help Choosing name for my first baby!

I am 7months pregnant so I need to choose a name now! We are using the middle name [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] because its a family name but I just need a first name. Top contenders: [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. Open to opinions and suggestions, Please! I just want a strong boy name that is not too original.
Thank YOU!!!

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is fantastic!

Congrats! [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] both sound great to me! I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Dallas[/name_u].

My favorite is [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]! [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is awesome too. Great choices! :smiley:

I like [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]! I’ve always thought it was a handsome name, [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] sound nice. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is handsome too.

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] has best flow and would be my fav.

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] second pick.

Congratulations :slight_smile: the stand out winner to me is [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]- although [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] comes a close second. Not a fan of [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] I’m afraid…

Thank y’all!!! Really helps me out a lot!

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] gets my vote.

[name_u]Dallas[/name_u]!!!

I love [name_m]Declan[/name_m] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. They both go well with [name_u]Taylor[/name_u].

You asked for suggestions… so with [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] as mn:

[name_m]Collin[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

My favorite is [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]! Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!!

Agreed! Also, I know it’s the middle name and you’re using it for family reasons, but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] seeing [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] on a boy. I find it so handsome.

I love all of your options. I don’t think you can go wrong. I want to put in some love for [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] though. I know a 6yr with that name and he is the sweetest, smartest little guy I know and I have NEVER met another [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]. Whereas I have met many Declans and one [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I feel like everyone on the forums is talking about [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] lately.