Need help deciding baby girl name

Which do you prefer?
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is definitely my favorite! I think it’s a great combo. The only one I don’t particularly like is [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. I just don’t think it’s nearly as nice as your other combos.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favourite.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Summer[/name_f] aren’t really to my taste, and I quite like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] but [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] has too many b sounds.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]- Out of your choices this is my favorite. I’m not fan of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] at all, that being said middle names aren’t used often, and it does flow well
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]- I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], not a fan of [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] because of the repetitive B sounds
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is nice
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is one of those i should love considering it definitely fits in with other names i like, but i can’t get myself to like it, I think it’s the repetitive "L"s

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]!!

I like [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

Not a fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - just a personal dislike as I think it sounds too young and I can’t see the name growing with someone. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is a pretty name but [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] just sounds like a flower that in a savanna.

I like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] the most.