need help deciding on a girl name...

please vote on the following…we have no idea what to name our daughter, who is due in march!!! we didn’t have this problem with our son ([name]Dylan[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]) any other suggestions for middle names are GREAT too! Last name will be Tibbles… HELP!!!

• [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
    *[name]Christina[/name] [name]Rae[/name] (or [name]Mae[/name])
    *[name]Emily[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
    *[name]Hailey[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] (or [name]Jade[/name])
    *[name]Kaelyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ( Or [name]Ashley[/name])
    *[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (or [name]Jade[/name])
    *[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Lynne[/name]

I really love [name]Emily[/name] [name]Grace[/name] with your last name. Tibbles seems like an unusual name, so it is good to have an easy first name to go with it. But [name]Emily[/name] is the most popular girls’ name right now, I think, and [name]Grace[/name] is very popular, too. There will be many other Emilys wherever you go. You could look up the name [name]Emily[/name] on the check out a name searcher and find other names like it.

Of the combos you mentioned I like [name]Samantha[/name] [name]Lynne[/name] the best (lately I’ve been liking the name [name]Samantha[/name]).

I like [name]Emily[/name], [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Michaela[/name], and [name]Samantha[/name] best.

I would advise strongly for either [name]Bridget[/name] or [name]Christina[/name], both fresher and more modern than your other choices, all of which are lovely but both extremely popular and past their peak. I prefer the name [name]Bridget[/name] for purely personal reasons, but I think [name]Christina[/name] sounds a little bit better with your last name.

I love [name]Bridget[/name] - sounds like a fun little kid but a good grown up name too.