Need help deciding

We think we want the first name to be [name]Eleni[/name], but have no idea on the middle name. What do you think of these?

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Athena[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Vivianna[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] Hariclia (had-ee-klee-a. grandmom’s name)
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]

Also, if you can think of any other pretty sounding names, please let me know!

I like:

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Athena[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] Hariclia

[name]Eleni[/name] is cheerful and pretty, not fussy yet not plain. I think [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name], and [name]Vivianna[/name] take away from that unfussy beauty by adding frilliness. [name]Hazel[/name] has a similarly simple loveliness, but I think that the HAY-sound at the beginning of [name]Hazel[/name] doesn’t flow as easily from [name]Eleni[/name]. [name]Athena[/name] and Hariclia are both very graceful and interesting, yet grounded.

For me, when names are 3 or more syllables, I always try to think of one syllable middle names. I just love how they tend to flow with lnoger first names. While there are many obvious choices ([name]Rose[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name], [name]Rae[/name], [name]Jane[/name], etc). that would be pretty, here are a few that came to my mind immediately and are a little more scarce…

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Rue[/name]- love
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]- classic
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]- sucker for anything Irish

I like [name]Eleni[/name] Hariclia for the family significance! Otherwise, I think my favorites are [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Hazel[/name], and [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juliette[/name].

Good luck!

Exactly what I wanted to say.

I’d go with your grandmas name!