Need Help! Due any minute and haven't decided...

So we are now overdue with our baby by 4 days and still haven’t decided on a name. I know it’s good sometimes to wait until you see the baby, but I know how hard it is for me sometimes and I just can’t decide which name I like best.

Here are the choices. Our last name is Cohn, so you can see how it sounds… We also are thinking we might call her [name]Scout[/name], but use it as a middle name.

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Scout[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]

Any thoughts???

I like [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name] best from your list. Good luck!

I really like [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name] as well! I also like [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Scout[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name]. Those three would be my favorites from your list. Out of the three, I’m partial to [name]Lila[/name]. I really love L names, especially [name]Lily[/name] and many of its sister names!

Beautiful choices!

1. [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – My least favorite. Not fond of the name and don’t like the flow
  2. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – I just like everything else on the list better.
  3. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – I like [name]Violet[/name], but together [name]Violet[/name] [name]Scout[/name] sounds like a level in the girl scouts.
  4. [name]Scout[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] Cohn – Hate to put this so low, because I love [name]Emmeline[/name], but I just don’t like the flow.
  5. [name]Maggie[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – A bit cutesy, but not bad.
  6. [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – Pretty!
  7. [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – Different and pretty!
  8. [name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn – [name]Just[/name] gorgeous!

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name] is beautiful! :slight_smile:

My three favorites are [name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name], [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Scout[/name] and [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name]. They are absolutely beautiful combos and [name]Scout[/name] is such a cute nn.

I love [name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name]! [name]Lila[/name] is so feminine next to [name]Scout[/name] and will age well.

Thank you! I was wondering if [name]Lila[/name] is becoming too popular. I love the name, but that’s my concern with it.

I work in 2 schools, and I have not met one [name]Lila[/name] yet! I don’t think it will become too popular like [name]Emma[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], etc.

I like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Scout[/name] best… but I would call her [name]Violet[/name]. I’m not a big fan of [name]Scout[/name] as a given name.

My favorites are [name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn and [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn. I think [name]Lila[/name] would be easier to match for future children than [name]Aveline[/name], though, but both names are lovely. Personally, I like the appearance of [name]Lilah[/name] more than [name]Lila[/name], so I’d go with [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Scout[/name] Cohn, but either way, [name]Lila/name is a great choice!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: