Need help finding a middle name!!

[name]Hi[/name]- I’m looking for help coming up with a middle name. My husband and I are not pregnant yet, but I have been thinking ahead to names. We have a daughter named [name]Willow[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]. For a future boy, we’ve chosen [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Lennox[/name]. A future girl will be called [name]Veda[/name] (pn Vey-dah), and here’s where we need the help! Oh, and our last name is pronounced, “[name]Kay[/name]-zee.”

Requirements:

• 3 syllables
  • Does not start with a hard C, or K, or a V
  • Does not end with ‘ah’ sound
  • Because [name]Veda[/name] is a little more ‘out there,’ we’d prefer the mn to be a little more recognizable/vintage, but not too common
  • Would love for the name to have a nice meaning, but not essential. [name]Allegra[/name] was chosen because it means joyous, and that’s how we felt! (So, [name]Beloved[/name], love, happy, joy, beautiful, etc.)

Some names that I like, just to give you an idea: [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Kerensa[/name], Gwedolen (on our list), [name]Juniper[/name], [name]Plum[/name] (guilty pleasure), [name]Avalon[/name].

Thanks!!!

[name]Veda[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name] or [name]Veda[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] would be lovely.

Some other ideas:
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] (happy)
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] (lovable)
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] (blessed)
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Gwyneth[/name] (blessed)
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Winifred[/name] (blessed)

Thanks Krismichelle! We seem to flip-flop back and forth between [name]Veda[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], and [name]Veda[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name]. I like them both, but then I also really like [name]Felicity[/name] too!! My hubby thinks that [name]Veda[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] is too ‘hippy-ish’ and he really doesn’t like it so much, but it might be my favourite. I think I’m having a hard time ‘loving’ [name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name] or [name]Gwendolen[/name] because I can’t seem to let go of [name]Juniper[/name]. Maybe by the time I’m pregnant, hubby will come around to it!! Then again, maybe baby #2 will end up being a boy!! Although, we won’t find out the gender, so we’ll have a name chosen for either outcome.

I’d love to hear more suggestions, if anyone has any!!!