Need help for baby girl name!

We are down to three girl names for our baby due in [name_u]March[/name_u]… let us know what you think and always looking for other options too!

1. Gemma
  2. Hayden
  3. Taylor

Thanks for your help!

3 Likes

All three are great names, but my personal favorite is [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]!

1 Like

Gemma is lovely. Definitely my favourite of the three.

2 Likes

Gemma by far. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] or [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], especially for a girl

3 Likes

Gemma is great! The other two aren’t my personal style.

2 Likes

Welcome to Nameberry! I know a H@yden, Tayl0r, & J3mma (with a J, although I prefer the G spelling), & their names all suit them well. :slight_smile: I have nothing against any of these although my personal favorite is [name_u]Hayden[/name_u]! ^.^

1 Like

Gemma!!

1 Like

Gemma is my favorite–bright, happy, and with a pinch of sparkle! For me it strikes a nice balance of familiar but not popular or trendy, distinctive yet easily wearable, and feminine but not frilly.

2 Likes

I have to vote for [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]!! [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] are definitely less timeless and more “trendy” in my opinion. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is bright and will age wel!!

1 Like

Gemma is for sure my favorite, I think it’s the most uncommon of all three of your names (or I just know several Taylors and Haydens) and I think it’s very underused.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is definitely [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]! [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] leans masculine and [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] is 110% masculine to me.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]!

1 Like

Gemma is better. The other two are trendy and sound clunky in a not good way.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]. Not a fan of [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and like [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] on a boy but really like the vibe of [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]! Sweet and simple

1 Like

I like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]! I know it’s dated in some places, but in the US it feels sweet, familiar, and not overused. I love the imagery it has, and it doesn’t feel old-fashioned or trendy.

1 Like

LOVE [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]! [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] feels a bit dated to me, and [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] isn’t really my thing, but I think [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is so sweet.

1 Like

Gemma!

1 Like

I like all 3!
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is my favorite, followed by [name_u]Hayden[/name_u].
In fact, [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] might be a nice pairing.

Congrats and all the best!

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]! I love this name.

1 Like