Need help for twins girl!

My husband and I are expecting twins daughters, but we don’t know how to call them. One think that is sure is that one will be called [name]Romy[/name], because my mother, who died a month ago, called [name]Romy[/name].
This is a list of the names we love - the twin must have 3 names, it’s a tradition in our family :slight_smile:

[name]Anna[/name]
Avanna
[name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Bonnie[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Diane[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Jos[/name]”phine
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Zo[/name]”

(Sorry for my bad english, but I’m french :smiley: )

lilykate, i am so sorry for your loss of your dear mother! :frowning:

if you are naming one of your girls [name]Romy[/name], do you want to name the other after your husband’s mother? or, did your mother have a middle name? maybe her first and middle would be good? or perhaps you just want something that goes with it…

according to behindthename.com, [name]Romy[/name] is a combination of [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Mary[/name], a shortening i suppose of [name]Rosemary[/name]. Maybe you could name one girl [name]Rose[/name] and the other [name]Mary[/name] (or another form of [name]Mary[/name] you like better), that way together they make [name]Romy[/name]! I see that you already have [name]Rose[/name] on your list!

Working with the names you gave, however, let’s see what we can come up with.

Of your choices, I think the ones that I like best with [name]Romy[/name] are

[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]
^ that reminds me of [name]Zoe[/name], and [name]Zoe[/name] means life, so it could be [name]Romy[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] making your mom’s memory live on by naming them this
[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Lila[/name]
[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Nora[/name]

I hope this helps! Blessings on you and your family!

I really like the way [name]Romy[/name] and Avanna sound together.

I’d stay away from another name that ends with a “ee” sound, like [name]Lily[/name].

Congrats on your twins! It’s wonderful that you want to honor your mother with naming one of your girls [name]Romy[/name]. One of the most beautiful actresses in my opinion was [name]Romy[/name] Schneider. I think some of the names on your list would work.
[name]Romy[/name] & [name]Lila[/name] (strangely enough, [name]Lila[/name] was the first name I thought of to pair with [name]Romy[/name])
[name]Romy[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name] ( love it)
[name]Romy[/name] & [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Romy[/name] & [name]Camille[/name]
Although I like the names [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name], I think pairing any one of them with [name]Romy[/name] would be too cutesy. I think it’s best to name twins completely different (eg different initials, sounds etc…). as long as the pair go well together. Good luck to you!

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother and congrats on having twin girls. It is great that you are naming one of your daughters after her. [name]Romy[/name] is a great name so let us see what we can do to match them up nicely. (I don’t think that matchy names would work or names that don’t have a similar ‘feel’ to [name]Romy[/name]).

[name]Romy[/name] and Avanna sounds great together because they are both unusual yet pleasing to the ear.

[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]- even though they both end in ee sounds they are different enough to work well together.

[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]/[name]Beth[/name]- Would you consider using [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Beth[/name]? I think that [name]Elizabeth[/name] may be too classic with [name]Romy[/name] but [name]Romy[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] or
[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Beth[/name] would sound really good together.

[name]Romy[/name] and [name]Lila[/name]- this is the best of your whole list. I like that both of these names are sassy and fun!

My favorites are [name]Romy[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] or [name]Romy[/name] and [name]Beth[/name].

What middle names where you considering?

I like [name]Romy[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] as well. [name]Lila[/name] is actually one of my favorite names so I was excited to see it here. They have a nice flow together and they’re not too matchy, which is important for me on twins. Good luck and I’m sorry about your mum.