Need help matching first names with middles!

First name options:
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

Middle name options (all family names):
[name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]/[name_u]Marion[/name_u]
[name_f]Doreen[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]

Our DD is [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. I’m really struggling to find combos that work well together!! [name_f]TIA[/name_f]!:smiley:

I really like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] with [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f], both have a modern feel with the 2-syll + 2-syll combo.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Doreen[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]

I really love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! Also, I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] goes well with [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f].

I really love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is really nice too, and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] probably also goes best with [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]/[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] work well too, I think :slight_smile:

Thank you ladies!!! I was really uncertain about many of these combos but I love the ones you’re putting together! I hadn’t really thought of the match/flow with our DD either.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] OR [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] go well with [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] (though I favour [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] may be too similar to [name_u]Marley[/name_u]).

Good thought about the [name_u]Marley[/name_u]/[name_f]Mary[/name_f] thing. I hadn’t thought of two short names together ([name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]) but it’s definitely growing on me!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], @jess11!

[name_u]Lynn[/name_u] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] are good middle equivalents of [name_f]Anne[/name_f].

Although there are many other terrific names on your list, none are equivalents of [name_u]Marley[/name_u].

My top suggestion:

[name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] {and} [name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

I like the following combos:

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Doreen[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

When paired with [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f], my favorites are [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u], or [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u].