Need help naming baby #4!!!

My husband are at a stand still with names. Everything he loves, I’m not fond of, and everything I love, he hates! Tomorrow is the big day on whether we decide to find out the baby’s gender. I’m thinking we will let this baby be a surprise. We are having a hard time finding names we love that fit in with our other children. We really don’t have a naming style, but my husband is an avid outdoorsman and would love to find a hunting/nature name. I’m not crazy about naming our kids anything that directly deals with hunting. I would love to find names that are nature themed or somewhat indirectly hunting related. For example: the name [name]Fletcher[/name] means arrow maker, but doesn’t sound redneck. Or even [name]Fisher[/name]! (I love the name [name]Fisher[/name], my husband doesn’t) Another issue is our daughter’s name is considered unisex and an article I read suggested naming another girl something unisex or not too feminine to keep the balance. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions! :slight_smile: My other kids are [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Harper[/name] [name]Virginia[/name], and [name]Easton[/name] [name]Robert[/name]. We do have middle names picked out to honor family members, so we only really need first names. Boy will have the middle name [name]Walter[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], or [name]Thomas[/name] and a girl will have [name]Jane[/name] as a middle name.

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Harper[/name] [name]Virginia[/name], [name]Easton[/name] [name]Robert[/name], and:
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] this)
[name]Orion[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
[name]River[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Boyce[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
[name]Walden[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Weston[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Theron[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
[name]Wilder[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Darby[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

[name]Sylvia[/name]/[name]Silvia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Artemis[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Avis[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Meadow[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Flannery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

What about:

Boy (all these names have something to do with nature, mostly in the meaning)

[name]Alik[/name]
[name]Ari[/name]
Arzon
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Beech[/name]
[name]Birch[/name]
[name]Blodwyn[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name]
Coriander
[name]Dale[/name]
[name]Falcon[/name]
[name]Florian[/name]
[name]Fox[/name]
Gallus
[name]Garnet[/name]
[name]Green[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Indigo[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Javin[/name]
[name]Jet[/name]
[name]Kelvin[/name]
[name]Leaf[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Leonard[/name]
Lotem
[name]Marin[/name]
Megha
[name]Oakley[/name]
[name]Ocean[/name]
[name]Orson[/name]
[name]Pan[/name]
[name]Peregrine[/name]
[name]Petros[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Pluto[/name]
[name]Ren[/name]
[name]Ridge[/name]
[name]Robin[/name]
[name]Ryland[/name]
[name]Sequoia[/name]
[name]Silvanus[/name]
[name]Stone[/name]
[name]Tempest[/name]
[name]Thorn[/name]
[name]Vale[/name]
[name]Wolf[/name]
[name]Zephyr[/name]

Girl (also all nature related)

[name]Acacia[/name]
Amaranth
[name]Amaryllis[/name]
Amogha
[name]Andromeda[/name]
[name]Anemone[/name]
[name]Apple[/name]
Arachne
[name]Ariel[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name]
[name]Aviva[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Blodwen[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Camelia[/name]
[name]Clover[/name]
[name]Coral[/name]
[name]Cypress[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Dove[/name]
Eirwen
Elowen
[name]Etoile[/name]
[name]Evanthe[/name]
[name]Fauna[/name]
[name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Freesia[/name]
[name]Fuji[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Hyacinth[/name]
[name]Ianthe[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Lotus[/name]
Louve
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Oceana[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Pomona[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
Raisel
[name]Raven[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Sable[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Soleil[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Winter[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]

My favourites that go with your kid’s name are [name]Leaf[/name], [name]Leon[/name], [name]Oakley[/name], [name]Peregrine[/name], [name]Ridge[/name], [name]Thorn[/name], [name]Zephyr[/name], [name]Amaryllis[/name], Arachne, [name]Bryony[/name], [name]Clover[/name], [name]Evanthe[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] (love this with [name]Harper[/name]), [name]Olive[/name], [name]Paloma[/name], [name]Saffron[/name] and [name]Winter[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] this helps! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] your kiddos names!! Adorable!! Ok so how about:

Boy:
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Ford[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Barrett[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Campbell[/name]
[name]Beckham[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]

Girl:
[name]Anniston[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]

Best of luck!!

I really like [name]Quince[/name], [name]Clay[/name], [name]Ford[/name], or [name]Wade[/name] for a boy. Those are all nature related and would fit well with your kids’ names. For a girl, I like [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Kendall[/name], [name]Kennedy[/name], [name]Presley[/name], and [name]Rory[/name]. Such cute unisex names, any of them would go great with your sibset!

What about Cabela for a girl lol I don’t know where you’re from but where I’m from this is a huge camping/hunting/fishing store. You seem to have a lot of suggestions for nature names and I think most of them would work just fine. I like that your children are named names because you like them, not because they “go together”, at the end of the day, each child is going to grow up to be a doctor, lawyer or musician in their own right. The majority of their lives will be spent being recognized as a sole entity instead of one of a set. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend going super feminine with a girl’s name is that [name]Harper[/name] might feel left out say if you named your next girl [name]Seraphina[/name] or something, you know? Oh I just thought of [name]Skyler[/name], boy or girl. Good luck! :slight_smile:

OMG! Thank you everyone for the great suggestions! We ended up finding out the baby’s gender today and we are expecting another girl! I’m so thrilled to have a little sister on the way for [name]Harper[/name]! I will definitely go through these lists with my husband! :slight_smile: