Need help naming our 2nd boy, 4th baby

So I’ve written a couple forums and still at a stand still, our 8 month old was named at 9 weeks old with intention of changing his name because we hadn’t found something we loved but have continued to go in circles so instead of giving out short list I thought maybe I could do it another way… our other kids are:
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] Summerland
[name_f]Evy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

We are looking for a hipster style name that isn’t far out there, but still unique and cool. I’ll leave off my favorites (for now) and see what you all can come up with. So many thanks in advance !

I’m sorry you’re having such trouble! Does he “feel” like any of the names on your short list?

If not then [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and…

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Crew[/name_m]
[name_u]Dash[/name_u]/[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m]
[name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]/[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Dax[/name_m]
[name_m]Ward[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Noel[/name_u]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Westley[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Kai[/name_u]? :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and:

[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_m]Hank[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

What’s his name? I love the suggestion of [name_m]Milo[/name_m].

[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Corin[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Carsten[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and Merit/[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Merrick[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Koa[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Devin[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Devlin[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Jory[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Ryker[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Bridger[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Creed[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Boston[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Ari[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Cian[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Coby[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Colby[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Dane[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Evy[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Neo[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] from pp.

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions, you’ve hit many if not all names on our short list, and I like some new ones.

Our list
[name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_m]Coltrane[/name_m]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] / [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Adler[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

Like these from suggestions
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] (we like this but know so many)
[name_m]Milo[/name_m],
[name_m]Creed[/name_m],
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] (although I think I’d do [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m])
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

Also saw a street named Baisley, could this be a boy’s name?
And what do you all think of [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] on a boy? [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t think my hubs will go for it but I kinda like it… :slight_smile:

Thanks keep em coming!