Need help naming the twins

It has been a while since I posted, but my wife is just over halfway through her pregnancy with our twin boys :blue_heart::blue_heart: and we are struggling with names. We know Twin A will be [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] ([name_u]Finn[/name_u]), and we are about 80% sure we’re going with [name_m]Milo[/name_m] for Twin B, but middles are still up in the air. The names we agree on for the middle are:

[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] (family name)
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
Wilde/[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Robinson[/name_m] (family name)
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

And I could possibly talk her into [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] or [name_u]Merritt[/name_u].

Any combos you like best? Or any different suggestions for Twin B?

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]!

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] isn’t a personal favourite but it sounds great with [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]! [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is quite a handsome combo!

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Davis[/name_m] ([name_m]Davey[/name_m])
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] ([name_u]Rafe[/name_u])
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] ([name_m]Archie[/name_m])
[name_m]Orrin[/name_m] ([name_u]Rory[/name_u])
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] ([name_u]Gus[/name_u])
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] ([name_u]Cass[/name_u])
[name_m]Anatole[/name_m] ([name_m]Nate[/name_m])
Wolfram ([name_m]Wolf[/name_m])
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] ([name_u]Jude[/name_u])
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m] ([name_m]Matt[/name_m])
[name_m]Tilden[/name_m] ([name_m]Till[/name_m])
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] ([name_m]Artie[/name_m])
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] ([name_u]Ash[/name_u])
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] ([name_m]Rhett[/name_m])
[name_m]Absalom[/name_m] ([name_m]Abe[/name_m])
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] ([name_u]Max[/name_u])

I think [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] is absolutely perfect. Both super handsome names and they each get a family middle name.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m], what a perfect pairing!

I like [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. Or perhaps [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] Wilde and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] are cute! For middles, I like…

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

If you’re looking for alternatives to [name_m]Milo[/name_m] that also sound good with your middles, perhaps try…

[name_m]Leander[/name_m] ([name_m]Leo[/name_m])
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] ([name_m]Eli[/name_m])
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] ([name_u]Ash[/name_u])
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] ([name_u]Mal[/name_u], if you’re a Firefly fan!)

I second [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m], since both incorporate family names, or you could shorten [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] to [name_u]Robin[/name_u]…

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] ([name_u]Finn[/name_u]) [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] work.
I also like [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], or [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Robin/name_u and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] get my vote.

Hello! Congratulations, that is so exciting!

I love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] together, I think they match perfectly.

Personally I really strongly dislike the name [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] as, to me as a British person, it immediately makes me think of the British prime minister [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and all of the conservative/racist/homophobic connotations that go along with her. I understand maybe the name wouldn’t have the same suggestion outside of the UK, but here 100% of people would associate the name [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] with ‘[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] Milk Snatcher’.

I think [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is such a cool name, and works well alongside [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] which is quite an unusual but strong name (like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]). To balance out the syllables I would go with [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] or [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] out of your list - both very handsome!

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is really cute! A really great choice

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] as the shorter name goes well with the visually longer middles, so I like…

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] / [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] goes well with more of them - I like harder sounds and to avoid ee sounds because I think it’s nicer / easier to say with [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], so…

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] Wilde / [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Merritt[/name_u] / [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

Other ideas for twin B (thinking especially about longer ones, perhaps ones with shorter nicknames to balance with [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]):

[name_m]Leander[/name_m] ([name_m]Anders[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m])
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] ([name_m]Cord[/name_m], [name_m]Coen[/name_m], [name_u]Conn[/name_u])
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] ([name_u]Van[/name_u], [name_m]Anders[/name_m])
[name_m]Torin[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] ([name_u]Dash[/name_u])
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Casimir[/name_m] ([name_u]Cass[/name_u], [name_f]Simi[/name_f], Miro)
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] ([name_m]Cash[/name_m])
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] ([name_m]Rhett[/name_m], [name_u]Ever[/name_u])
[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] ([name_u]Cass[/name_u], [name_m]Cap[/name_m])
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Ozias[/name_m] ([name_m]Ozzie[/name_m])
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ([name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_m]Thor[/name_m])
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m] ([name_m]Mac[/name_m])
[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] ([name_m]Ozzie[/name_m])
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u] ([name_m]Obie[/name_m], [name_m]Bear[/name_m])
[name_m]Langston[/name_m]

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] would be just dashing!

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] sounds nice :slight_smile:

babytoys.myrrhshop.com

For [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] in the middle, and for [name_m]Milo[/name_m] I think [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] sound the best

I was going to say [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] but it sounds too close to milligram for me

I really like [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m]!!! I like [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] as a middle here as well thoufh [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] definitely carries more weight as a family name.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] combos:
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m]

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] & [name_m]Miles[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m]?” - [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] Wilde & [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] & [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] - [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] Wilde & [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] & [name_m]Leon[/name_m] - [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] & [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] & [name_m]Otto[/name_m] - [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] & [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] & [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] - [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]