Need Help Naming Three Characters, Please.

I need names for a few of my characters. Two actually. My story has a spy theme to it. And my characters ages are from 13-16

The Main characters are [name]Ryan[/name] and [name]Rae[/name]. Sisters and Best friends, 9 months apart. [name]Ryan[/name] is shy and introverted. She was adopted when she was seven by [name]Rae[/name]'s family. She struggles with her sexuality. [name]Rae[/name] is outgoing, loud and sarcastic. He full name is [name]Emma[/name]-[name]Leigh[/name] [name]Rae[/name] and she is a self proclaimed pansexual.

Friends: Twins [name]Carter[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]. [name]Carter[/name] is the extreme tomboy. She stands at 4"9; and is the shortest of the set. Shehas smooth honey colored skin. Her long curly mouse brown hair is usually in two fish braids that end well below her behind.She has emerald green eyes are always shinning with a new idea of mischief. She’s the tomboy of the bunch and the wild child. She can normally be found playing any sport. Or with her itouch, singing and dancing to the latest song.

[name]Evelyn[/name] is the girly girl, lover of all things pink. She and [name]Carter[/name] are identical to a tee! The only difference is [name]Evelyn[/name]'s hairis cut short ending on her shoulders and she’s 2 inches taller. She’s the fashion diva and does gymnastics.

Now I need names for the other ones here are descriptions:

[name]Friend[/name] 1- light tan with black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He stands at 5"10. He’s the genus of the set. He’s the most mature out of all of them and the most orderly. He spends most of his time with a book in his hand. Or with his nose in his laptop. He is also something of a nerd.

[name]Friend[/name] 2- is our ladies man and quite self-centered. He carries the biggest ego out of them all. He’s normally with a girl,or being followed by a girl. He stands at 5"11, with pale skin and eyes so blue they look violet. His hair is jet black and is in a bowl cut. His hair contrasts nicely with his eyes and skin. His parents are HUGE anime fans so I’d like his name to come from an anime. I’m thinking Trunks or [name]Ciel[/name]. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

[name]Ephraim[/name] stands at 5"8 ½. He’s the shortest boy in the book. His thick curly brown hair doesn’t look too bad with his hazel eyes. His skin is the color of smooth milk chocolate. And most girls consider him very exotic looking. He is known as their British bombshell.

Lastly there is [name]Friend[/name] 3. She is the cousin of Ephraim and the daughter of a famous musician. She is 5’10 and is the Joker of the set. She rarely has a serious moment but is still a loyal friend. She is a lesbian more of an [name]AG[/name] than a femme. I was thinking of naming her [name]Trisha[/name], but have her go by [name]Tristan[/name]. But I’m not sure. She too is the color of smooth milk chocolate and shares his [name]Hazel[/name] eyes as it is a family trait. She currently has a thing for [name]Ryan[/name].

[name]Friend[/name] 1: [name]Everett[/name], [name]Mitch[/name], [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Friend[/name] 2: well, I don’t really know anime but I will suggest [name]Ty[/name], [name]Kai[/name], and [name]Zane[/name]
[name]Friend[/name] 3: [name]Farrah[/name], [name]Alma[/name], [name]Cameron[/name]

[name]Friend[/name] 1: Lucifer, [name]Hugh[/name], [name]Franklin[/name], [name]Dexter[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Ivan[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Derek[/name], Ove, [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Dan[/name] (:

1: [name]Luis[/name], [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name] ([name]Max[/name] for short), [name]Ashton[/name]

2: The only one I can think of is [name]Leo[/name].

3: [name]Fayette[/name] “[name]Fay[/name]”, [name]Casey[/name], [name]Kimberley[/name] “[name]Kim[/name]”, Cherron