Need help to name our twins

We are waiting until birth to know the sex, but it’s impossible to choose! I’m already 33 going on 34 weeks tomorrow, so it’s kind of problematic, heh. Our top choices are:

G/G: [name_f]Adah[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] & [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Evenstar[/name_f] & [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Story[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] & [name_f]Lovelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
B/B: [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Eliaz[/name_m] & [name_m]Noah[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_m]Zion[/name_m] [name_f]Eden[/name_f] & [name_f]Calvary[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m]
[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] & [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Michael[/name_m]
G/B: [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Calvary[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m] (CJ)
[name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Collins[/name_f] & [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Evenstar[/name_f] & [name_m]Zealand[/name_m] [name_f]Skye[/name_f]

It’s really hard! I hope it’s easier for you than me!

I have that same problem. If I see one I like even a little bit, it goes straight onto the list (Which drives my husband crazy)

Some options for honoring:

[name_f]Emma[/name_f]: [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_m]Emmett[/name_m], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m], [name_m]Emerson[/name_m], [name_f]Emery[/name_f] / [name_m]Emory[/name_m], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Ember[/name_f], [name_f]Emberly[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f]

[name_f]Christine[/name_f]: [name_f]Christina[/name_f] / [name_f]Kristina[/name_f], [name_f]Christin[/name_f] / [name_f]Kristin[/name_f], [name_f]Christiane[/name_f], [name_f]Christel[/name_f], [name_f]Christa[/name_f], [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f], [name_m]Christian[/name_m], [name_m]Kit[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Kester[/name_m], [name_f]Christiana[/name_f]

[name_f]Martha[/name_f]: [name_f]Marta[/name_f], [name_m]Martin[/name_m], [name_f]Martine[/name_f], [name_f]Martina[/name_f], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], [name_m]Marshall[/name_m], [name_m]Marcel[/name_m], [name_m]Marcellus[/name_m], [name_m]Marlon[/name_m], [name_f]Amara[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Marley[/name_f], [name_f]Samara[/name_f], [name_f]Maren[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f]

[name_f]Hertha[/name_f]: [name_f]Herta[/name_f], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_m]Fisher[/name_m], [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]

[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]: [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Houston[/name_m], [name_m]Hughes[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Hudson[/name_m], [name_m]Huxley[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

[name_m]Harmon[/name_m]: [name_f]Harmony[/name_f], [name_m]Herman[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_m]Harlan[/name_m], [name_f]Harley[/name_f], [name_f]Harper[/name_f], [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Damon[/name_m], [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_f]Monroe[/name_f], [name_f]Monica[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Simone[/name_f]

We will use Family names as middle names.
He would love to use as many as possible. But I do it know how

I am 33 weeks too

1 Like

I like Ada(h)

Thank you!

So far we love for girls

Ada(h)
Leonor/Nora(h)
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]

And for boys
Josua/Joshua
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Adah[/name_f] and [name_f]Norah[/name_f] would make lovely girl twins!! They sound so cute and fun together!

Other than the honour names, do you have any specific naming style/preferences? Also, as far as honour names go, do you want to use the actual name/s or would using the same initials be okay with you? Either or here are a few combos!

girl/girl:
Emma Charlotte & Alice Christine
Martha & Christine
Hailey Esther & Amelia Meredith (Esther and Meredith have similar letters to Hertha and Martha)
Evelyn Marie & Eleanor Mabel (matching initials to honour Emma & Martha)
Charlotte & Catherine (nn Lottie & Katie)

boy/boy:
Timothy Hugh & Nicholas Harmon
Harrison James & Kennedy Hugh (would you consider Harrison an acceptable honour name for Harmon?)
Matthew & Christopher (in honour of Martha & Christine!)
Emmett Henry & Callum Michael

boy/girl:
Matthew Henry & Matilda Heather
Emma Charlotte & Harrison Matthew (Emma & Harry would make a cute sibset)
Harry Christian & Alice Martha
Harmon & Hertha

Additional names, after reading some of the previous comments.
Emma Christine & Chloe Martha
Adeline Hertha & Leonor Christine (nn Ada/h & Nora/h)

Congrats!!!

If you like more classic names:
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] & [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

If you like gender- neutral names:
[name_m]August[/name_m] & [name_f]Reese[/name_f]
[name_m]Casey[/name_m] & [name_m]Charlie[/name_m]
[name_m]Remy[/name_m] & [name_f]Alexis[/name_f]
[name_m]Noel[/name_m] & [name_f]Bailey[/name_f]

If you like boho names:
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] & [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_m]Clyde[/name_m] & [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_m]Sparrow[/name_m] & [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

I think we would like to stick with the original Names.

First off congratulations :white_heart::sparkles:

Here are some names with positive and happy meanings

Girl names
Aaliyah (heavens, highborn, exalted)
Asta (divine strength)
Aveline (desired; or island, water)
Beatrice (she who brings happiness, blessed)
Beatrix “
Beatriz “
Blythe (happy, carefree)
Carwen (blessed love)
Celimene (heavenly strength)
Desiree (desired, wished)
Dorothea (gift of God)
Dorothy (gift of God)
Evelina (desired; or island, water)
Eveline “
Evelyn “
Felicity (good fortune, happy)
Gia (God’s gracious gift)
Gwyneth (blessed, happy)
Hilary/Hillary (happy, carefree)
Jasmine (gift of God)
Linnea (the twin flower)
Makenna (happy one)
Nadira (precious, rare)
Nasia (God’s miracle)
Odilia (wealth, fortune)
Sena (this world’s beauty or grace, army, to praise, bringing heaven to earth)
Sian (God’s gracious gift)
Sinead (God’s gracious gift)
Theodora (gift of God)
Winifred (blessed peacemaking)

Boy names
Anselm (with divine protection)
Asher (fortunate, blessed, happy one)
Benedict (blessed)
Bennett “
Dion (child of heaven and earth)
Edmund (fortunate protector)
Ender (very rare)
Jesse (gift)
Matthew (gift of God)
Nathaniel (gift of God)
Odion (first born of twins)
Osmond (divine protection)
Revel (rejoice - also works for a girl)
Seeley (blessed, happy)
Silas (of the forest; or prayed for)
Theodore (gift of God)
Thomas (twin)

I’m not sure of your naming style or if meaning is important when it comes to naming your babies

Any of these paired together (even just for middle names) would be a really sweet connection your twins can share and honour how wanted they were

I will say of the list I love the idea of using Linnea if one is a girl. If they’re twin girls Linnea and Jasmine are a really sweet pair with a floral tie that isn’t overly common either