Need Help With 4 Characters...

I’m working on a series that has vampires, warewolves, witches, etc. I really need some help/advice to bring the characters together. Each character is different but they are also like family in a strange way. So I need names that work well together. The series centers around 4 main characters. Any help/advice/suggestions on what I have so far would be great. Surnames are my weakness so help with that would be greatly appreciated.

Character #1 (main): Human Female, 20ish, 5’10”, blonde hair, blue eyes. She had a tough childhood, mother into drugs and alcohol, no father figure. Left home at 16 and lived on the streets for 4 years until she got involved with the supernatural world. The street has made her tough but she also has innocence about her. She’s an extrovert, confident, leader, smart, sly, sees the good in the most evil people. She fits in whether she’s at a ball or a biker bar.

Character #2: Human [name]Male[/name], 6’, shoulder-length auburn hair, green eyes, clean cut. He grew up in a good, wealthy home. After the death of his parents, he followed his brother into the whole supernatural world. Introvert, smart, cold, hard and ruthless. Rarely shows emotion. His relationship with the main character is mentor/teacher, at least in the beginning of the series.

Character #3: Vampire [name]Male[/name]: (Brother to Character #2.) 6’1, short messy black hair, blue eyes, clean cut. A women he thought loved him turned him into a vampire. He’s bitter, cold, and ruthless. An extrovert, uses humor to deal with things. He loves drinking, parties, he’s a social butterfly. He’s very emotional, but very protective towards his small list of people he calls friends. His relationship to the main character is hate, and fear at first then friendship.

Character #4: Vampire Female: 5’6”, brown hair, brown eyes, prim and proper. She grew up in a wealthy home. She’s well-mannered, but can cross you at the snap of a finger. She’s an introvert, confident, smart, sly, ruthless, and selfish. Her relationship with the main character is never clear because this character has many agendas that are never clear.

What I’m working with, so far:

[name]Char[/name] #1: [name]Carly[/name]. The only other name I’ve even considered is [name]Olivia[/name] (nn. [name]Liv[/name]). What holds me back from using [name]Olivia[/name] is it’s softness. What I want for this character is a feminine, but hard name if that makes any sense. I really need some help with the surname. I was thinking something like [name]Duggan[/name] (pronounced DOO-gan).

[name]Char[/name] #2: [name]Gabriel[/name] Lashbrook. Fits very much.

[name]Char[/name] #3: [name]Tristan[/name] Lashbrook. Fits very much.

[name]Char[/name] #4: [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Crawford[/name]. Have never considered another first name. Other surname options: [name]Sutcliffe[/name], Whitmell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you.

So I have names and last names for all of them, even if you’re already set, just for options.

Character 1:
[name]Charlotte[/name]–[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]–[name]Elle[/name]/[name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]/[name]Jada[/name]
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Briana[/name]
[name]Anika[/name]–[name]Nikki[/name]
[name]Alana[/name]
Surnames: [name]Kavanagh[/name], [name]Carlisle[/name], [name]King[/name], [name]McKenzie[/name], [name]Renard[/name], [name]Butler[/name]

Character 2:
[name]Warren[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Lukas[/name]–[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]–[name]Alex[/name]/[name]Lex[/name]/[name]Xander[/name]/[name]Anders[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]–[name]Marc[/name]
Surnames: [name]Ramsey[/name], [name]Cross[/name] (ironic for his brother), [name]Monroe[/name], [name]Hawthorne[/name], [name]Knight[/name], Hawke, [name]Hunter[/name]

Character 3:
[name]Nicholas[/name]–[name]Nick[/name]
[name]Conner[/name]
[name]William[/name]–[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Collin[/name]
[name]Colt[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Gregory[/name]–[name]Greg[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Duke[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
Surnames (in addition to CH2’s options): [name]Devereaux[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name], [name]Montgomery[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Kent[/name], Murdoch, [name]Stone[/name], McCormick, [name]Thorne[/name]

Character 4:
[name]Vivienne[/name] (I think this spelling is more sinister)
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]–[name]Gia[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Carolina[/name] (caro-leena)
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Sloan[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]–[name]Anya[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Ayla[/name]
[name]India[/name]
Surnames: [name]Drake[/name], Delacroix, Labelle, [name]Abbott[/name], Wilcox, [name]Bradford[/name], Devaux, [name]Hancock[/name], [name]Laurent[/name], [name]Hamilton[/name], [name]Fischer[/name], [name]Callahan[/name], [name]Carver[/name], [name]Wilder[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helped :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I really appreciate it.

[name]Charlotte[/name] (nn. [name]Charlie[/name])…I like. I also like [name]Bryn[/name], but not for this character. I can’t see the characters mother coming up with [name]Bryn[/name] if that makes any sense at all. LOL

I went though many names to try and name the brothers…most of the names you suggested I pondered. I like most of them, but when it comes to the males, [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Tristan[/name] really fit. [name]Love[/name] the surname [name]Deveraux[/name] and would use it if the boys had a french background. [name]Love[/name] [name]Fletcher[/name] but it sounds to ‘Murder She Wrote’. [name]Montgomery[/name]…too country.

As for the [name]Vivian[/name] character. I’m only feeling [name]Margaret[/name], and I’d consider it for [name]Vivian[/name]'s mother but I’ve already named her [name]Mona[/name]. [name]Vivian[/name] comes from a very ‘stuffy’ high class, traditional family. I like the surnames [name]Bradford[/name], [name]Hamilton[/name], and [name]Fischer[/name]. I couldn’t use [name]Hamilton[/name] because it’s too close to my family.