Need help with baby #4!

#4 is due in [name_u]March[/name_u] and we just started looking at names… (4th kid problems :joy:). Here are the siblings…

Kaia [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

Some of the potentials are:
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]…

Any other suggestions, or which from
those above do you think would fit best with the other names…:thinking:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] too, but a friend just named her baby that so not sure I’d use it now…maybe as a middle…

I really like [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] with your children’s names!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] with your kids best!

I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] & [name_f]Vera[/name_f] with your others kids best!

I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] with your other kids’ names!

Your kids have great names! I like all of the names you listed as potentials but my for sure favorite is [name_f]Vera[/name_f]! I love that it is 4 letters and ends in -a like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. I even think you could use another of the listed names as a middle since your girls have E middle names.

Vera [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] would be very sweet!

3 Likes

While I like an “a” ending normally, I’m gravitating to the ones without it to add in another sound to your group. [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is a really nice option and as others have said it goes really well with your kids names! I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] from your list too. I like [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] as a name a lot, and for a lot of people it would not be too close to [name_m]Leo[/name_m], but I err on the side of “I’m going to get all names confused,” so I will point out that it contains all three letters of [name_m]Leo[/name_m] in it. Although that may be a bonus for you!

Eden makes me want to recommend [name_f]Edith[/name_f], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] would be a good one to fit the four letter pattern. But I think you may have a winner already with [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

I love your children’s names and I think that [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] match them so well.

I vote for [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or [name_f]Vera[/name_f]! I think they go best with your other kids names!

Wow- I wasn’t suspecting [name_f]Esme[/name_f] to get so much love! It seems to be a clear winner with you guys. I do really like the name and my husband likes it too, although it might not be his favorite…[name_f]Vera[/name_f] also fits well with the others. I love that both aren’t super common, but not too far out there.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions! We’ll keep looking just in case, but this has helped a lot with what sounds the best!

Vera goes well with the other 3 and is different enough that she’ll have her own identity! Congrats on #4 :heart:

1 Like

Hi there.

I know a little babe called [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] is so cute! [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] & [name_f]Mila[/name_f] are beautiful too. I really like your short, simple, sleek vibe.

Here are my thoughts on your current list:

Eloise-I really like this name. It’s smart & bookish & but also kind of spunky at the same time. It’s honestly not what I’d first pair w/your crew, but it doesn’t clash.

Esme-I love this one. It feels old fashioned, but has this sparkly pixie vibe. Totally goes w/your crew. And isn’t too over done.

Eden-This name is really growing on me recently. I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Edie[/name_f] for some reason. But [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is smart & peaceful sounding (makes sense, right?) It’s a little less spunky than [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] & [name_f]Mila[/name_f], but it doesn’t not fit.

Eliza-See [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. Although I think that this is getting kind of popular.

Elodie-I don’t know. I can’t get into this. The pronunciation seems awkward & difficult.

Vera-I don’t know why I don’t like this, because I should in theory. It’s short, simple, smart & feminine. It just sounds kind of stuffy to me or something. Like too old fashioned. But most people seem to like it.

Maeve-This is gorgeous. Sleek & polished & feminine w/out being frilly.

A few more ideas that you may like-

Ava

Ada

Bella

Cleo

Ciara/Chiara

Daphne

Freya

Gemma

Juno

Ruby

Stella

Talia

Vida

Zella

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I love your kids names :heart_eyes:

Esme, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] are great!!

You might like [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_u]Indie[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Vera[/name_f] for your fourth baby! Your list is beautiful. I would save the E names as middles, it would create a pretty connection between the girls. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] may be too similar to [name_f]Elise[/name_f].
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] would be stunning!

New ideas:
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]
[name_u]Halle[/name_u]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f](a)
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Kaia, [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] sound lovely together!

I also like [name_u]Eden[/name_u].

Sorry for repeats

Fiona
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Penny[/name_u]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]

Elodie [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] would be lovely with your sibset!

I agree with @Kittylitter about all the girls having 4 letter names, ending in a, with a middle name that starts and end with E.

My favourite out of your names is [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] best with your older kids’ names.

Love your kiddos’ names! [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] are so summery and fresh.

I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would really fit here; I love most of your options, but I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] works best with [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_f]Mila[/name_f]? A few other ideas:

Anya
[name_f]Tess[/name_f](a)
[name_u]Noa[/name_u]/Nora/Noor
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]/Clara
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]/Perla
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

I’m going back on my word, though, because I keep seeing [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]/Elodie on your list and they take me to my happy place. [name_f]Vera[/name_f]’s on my own top 5. :heart: I’d love to see you use just about any of the names on this list!

Good luck!