Need Help with Boy Names!

[name]Hi[/name] Everyone! I’ve been creeping this site for months now but I just wanted to know if anyone has an opinion on these 2 boy names.

[name]Beckett[/name]
&
[name]Rowan[/name]

Please Note: I live in [name]Canada[/name] and although [name]Beckett[/name] is apparently trendy…I haven’t heard of one boy named [name]Beckett[/name].

Which one do you prefer??? Much appreciated!

I much prefer [name]Rowan[/name], it’s more classic and less trendy. I live in [name]Canada[/name] too (S.[name]Ontario[/name], if that helps you) and I’ve heard of several boys named [name]Beckett[/name]…and I think there will be more and more. It is a nice name though. I just think [name]Rowan[/name] would make a nicer name for a grown man, as well as a baby/child. Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name] ClaireElise, I live in Toronto but I haven’t heard it being used…and I’m a teacher! [name]Rowan[/name] has been our top fave all along but [name]Beckett[/name] popped up recently and is in 2nd place so far. Thanks so much for replying. Part of me thinks [name]Beckett[/name] is trying a little too hard anyway :slight_smile:

I much prefer [name]Beckett[/name]. [name]Rowan[/name] has a [name]Lord[/name] of the Rings feel to it that doesn’t appeal to me. [name]Beckett[/name] is modern without being trendy, but has a nice classic ring to it as well.

I prefer [name]Beckett[/name] over [name]Rowan[/name] only because I’ve seen [name]Rowan[/name] on a lot of lists for girls…

I like [name]Beckett[/name] :slight_smile:

I like both, but I think I prefer [name]Rowan[/name]. [name]Beckett[/name] isn’t bad, but I actually prefer [name]Bennett[/name].

I love the name [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Parker[/name] <3

I love both, although I slightly prefer [name]Beckett[/name] I think. [name]Rowan[/name] used to be my top favorite boy name about six months ago but it bothered me too much that it’s also being used on girls, both are nice names though! :slight_smile:

I love both! I think I slightly prefer [name]Beckett[/name] though, popularity doesn’t bother me and it does somewhat bother me that [name]Rowan[/name] is also being used on girls.

I think of [name]Rowan[/name] as a girls’ name. Really like [name]Beckett[/name], though! It was definitely on my list, but hubby axed it.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]! [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Blue[/name] was a strong contender for my second boy. [name]Beckett[/name] is suddenly popular, where I virtually never heard it used before. My only concern is that it may be trendy, but if that’s not a concern for you I see no downside to the name. Otherwise I like it.